dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

good morning sb the bet
    SEATTLE+2.5 bol see you next year mint gov mint to the bank baby

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If you like SEA, don't be afraid to also take a look at some alt lines, teaser & MLs.

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If you like SEA, don't be afraid to also take a look at some alt lines, teaser & MLs.
    slacker ty I will check the alt lines out

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Please bet seattle hahaha already a LOSS

dilaudid8

under 48.5

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Bovada line says it all. Been -3 since day one and not moved. Begging you to take fruithawks. Denver wins and covers.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    under 48.5

Where?

dilaudid8

there is a few places that have 48.5 nugget/5 Dimes

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Where?
    I see a few other places that have 48.5. but most of the O/U is 48

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

I see a few other places that have 48.5. but most of the O/U is 48
    Missed out on it. Now it looks like 48.5 across the board.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

dilaudid8

this O/U is crazy like you said 1 min it's 48.5 then it's 47.5 bol today on the sb

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

this O/U is crazy like you said 1 min it's 48.5 then it's 47.5 bol today on the sb
    Same to you. I got it at 48, may as well let it ride.

dilaudid8

good bet 48 I really like that bet. did you bet Denver or seattle

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

This is pretty cool. Back on the Monday before Christmas, I placed two bets; one each on the broncos and seahawks to win the Super Bowl. At the time, it was a lock to me that both were going to be the top seeds in the playoffs. It was so rare to to see the two best teams meet in the Super Bowl, I thought it was a good chance it was happening this year because they were clearly the two best teams in the league. Fast forward to today, I'm already a winner. However, the payout is a little better if the broncos win.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Bovada line says it all. Been -3 since day one and not moved. Begging you to take fruithawks. Denver wins and covers.
    So you depend on one eaninngless off shore book to tell you how to wager. Every book in Vegas, where the SHARPS play, has the line at -2 1/2. All of the Mickey Mouse off shore books have the line at -1 to -2 1/2 except Bovada, and that is what you base your decision on. No wonder there are so many losers in here. No wonder you have 0 betpoints.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is pretty cool. Back on the Monday before Christmas, I placed two bets; one each on the broncos and seahawks to win the Super Bowl. At the time, it was a lock to me that both were going to be the top seeds in the playoffs. It was so rare to to see the two best teams meet in the Super Bowl, I thought it was a good chance it was happening this year because they were clearly the two best teams in the league. Fast forward to today, I'm already a winner. However, the payout is a little better if the broncos win.
    Did you post that in here? Just wondering.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Did you post that in here? Just wondering.

Would you you have tailed the bets if I did? Just wondering.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

this may be one of the dumbest things ive ever read on a site full of fukkin morons..you gotta be freaking kidding me, you seriously think that bovada juicing the majority side is a tell? all they know is they can charge lames a premium for playing the popular side and you will still bet it cause that what lames do and that what they always do..get another hobby if you think bovada having a fav overpriced means jack shit more than they can hang any number to retards and retards will play the shit number instead of take the unpopular side cause retards stick together..
    Points Awarded:

Bagman5 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

freakydave gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

i have seachickens ml and teased up..gl brother

dilaudid8

bank what's happening my brother them teasers have been real good to you this year you have been hitting them all year bol on your bet

dilaudid8

cool your a winner before the sb even starts

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i have seachickens ml and teased up..gl brother
    bank like you said bod dog having Denver -3 means nothing some gamblers are unreal

dilaudid8

this may be one of the dumbest things ive ever read on a site full of fukkin morons..you gotta be freaking kidding me, you seriously think that bovada juicing the majority side is a tell? all they know is they can charge lames a premium for playing the popular side and you will still bet it cause that what lames do and that what they always do..get another hobby if you think bovada having a fav overpriced means jack shit more than they can hang any number to retards and retards will play the shit number instead of take the unpopular side cause retards stick together..
    bank like you said bog dog having Denver-3 means nothing some gamblers are unreal

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

line is at -1 now. i don't think it will stop. seattle will become the fave again before kickoff.

dilaudid8

line is at -1 now. i don't think it will stop. seattle will become the fave again before kickoff.
    I think your right this line is moving like crazy

dilaudid8

I know this game is not over with but it is. so much for manning being the best QB of all time penetrating loser congrats to the SEATTLE backers

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Good to see you hit your SEA pick at least. Guess you're gone until next season?

dilaudid8

Coreos yeah i'm all done I like betting hockey but I have to take a brake hockey is so long betting that sport takes a lot out of me. bol betting other sports have a safe and great year. 6 months and it's football goodnight

2daBank

Awesome job on a great season brother! Most these fools don't even realize how lucky they are u also take the time to come post here at this joint besides your home camp! U don't bet the Olympic hockey tourney? I was hoping to lean on u for action as I won't have a clue but even tho hockey not exactly my sport at all that is a great tourney!!

2daBank

What a shocker you didn't have the stones to come back and at least say nice call.. I'm sure a dumb fuk like u woulda been in every thread u posted this crap running your mouth if refs cheated and made den win (only way they had a chance),, bitches like u the reason sbr turns off a lot of solid cappers.. Hope u lost more than your respect douchebag..

dilaudid8

Awesome job on a great season brother! Most these fools don't even realize how lucky they are u also take the time to come post here at this joint besides your home camp! U don't bet the Olympic hockey tourney? I was hoping to lean on u for action as I won't have a clue but even tho hockey not exactly my sport at all that is a great tourney!!
    bank ty yeah it was a great year . you had a great year yourself nice job on the teaser what a great call teasing that game all year long you have been hitting them teasers . I will see you in the other sport site

dilaudid8

bank yeah i'm not a big better in the Olympic tourney I might bet a game here and there . but I was looking over1 or 2 team's in the NHL I like CHICAGO/ PITT today I think worst case would be a split betting the PL. CHICAGO trying to catch the DUCKS for most points chicago lost in OT last game against SJS I bet chicago that game. LAK is having big problems scoring I think Chicago will do a number on LAK. but just in case chicago does lose i'm going to bet chicago/pitt

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love this MikeyD guy who took the time to get into every Seahawk backer thread and tell people to "Just burn the money now" or "Might as well pay your bookie before the game" sh*t, and then I see that he's using Bovada's line to justify liking the Donks! So classic. Quit betting, bro.

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    I love this MikeyD guy who took the time to get into every Seahawk backer thread and tell people to "Just burn the money now" or "Might as well pay your bookie before the game" sh*t, and then I see that he's using Bovada's line to justify liking the Donks! So classic. Quit betting, bro.
    yeah it's really crazy how some gamblers do like you said go into other threads . and bash your bet even before the game starts unreal

12 Last