jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Super Bowl Props Discussion

When it comes to Super Bowl props, I am all in! Love that stuff. After looking at this years props, I have decided on these ones, what do you guys think?

Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning +110 (If Denver wins, he will be the MVP, plain and simple)
    & Hedge with Super Bowl MVP Marshawn Lynch +600 (Who else would get it for Seattle? Possibly Harvin?)

First Official play from line of scrimmage will be: Run Play -160-Look for both teams to establish the run, and if Seattle gets the ball to start they DEFINITELY will not try anything silly (see 49ers game)

Who will the Super Bowl MVP thank first? Teammates +200 - There is major value in this one. I believe it will be Manning and you know he will thank his teammates first because he is a class act.

Broncos - Will they score a rushing touchdown? YES EVEN - I can see Manning only getting 1-2 TD's this game, and the Broncos ENFORCING the run. They will have to if they want to win this game.

Longest made field goal over 43.5 -115 - This would be a bad bet if there is crazy winds, but it cashed in last game and both of these kickers are very good.

Russell Wilson Total Rushing Yards Under 32.5 -105 - Hasn't gone over in like 5 weeks. The last three weeks he has easily rushed for under 10 yards. Just don't see him pulling off 32.5 yards, but this could be negated with one run.

Total Robert Turbin Rushing Attempts Over 3 - Turbin has run the ball three or more times in 14 of Seattles 18 games this season

FOR FUN:

Will any of the Red Hot Chili Peppers be shirtless during halftime show? +170 YES - They are crazy, and it's cold, someone will be shirtless at one point.

Peyton Manning - How many times will he say Omaha during the game - OVER 28.5 -110 - A charity is donating like $1,000 per omaha and it has gone over the last two games HOWEVER, I could see him changing the word, but still value in this bet.

What do you guys think? I have a few others that I haven't included because they are either hedges or something else!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard he is going to change Omaha to Obama.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jaykarrels

thecattery12
    thecattery12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2834

Where can you get +170 for the Red Hot Chilis?

jaykarrels

Quote Originally Posted by thecattery12 View Post
    Where can you get +170 for the Red Hot Chilis?
    I got that on TopBet

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Great discussion, some interesting props to say the least.

I like the over for "Omaha" too. I don't see Peyton changing it, he's a creature of habit and said as much in interviews.

jaykarrels

Really liking Manning MVP

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Moreno OVer 3 catches (-125) I think this one wins easily with Seattle's secondary forcing PM to dump it off more often. They also run alot of screens and circle routes for Moreno. Ball is probably a more talented runner but Moreno is a much better receiver. I say its pretty unlikely Moreno catches 2 or less!!