JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talib's Injury

good corner but wonder how hurt he really was, maybe saving himself for free agency,...... from the area and seen some of his interviews, not someone I'd trust as I recall he was a "problem" in Tampa Bay

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Agreed. He just did not want any part of that game. He is worthless.

JR007

no structural damage to the knee.....couldn't go back in the game....I wonder

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If he's a free agent, he pissed away any value he had by sitting out. If he could play, he would've, money at stake.

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If he's a free agent, he pissed away any value he had by sitting out. If he could play, he would've, money at stake.
    interesting take.....given that he could return, he might have felt he was risking further injury therefore possibly reducing his future value....we'll see , think he is worth more than the 5 mil the one season Kraft gave him.... does not look like the type of dude I'd trust

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    interesting take.....given that he could return, he might have felt he was risking further injury therefore possibly reducing his future value....we'll see , think he is worth more than the 5 mil the one season Kraft gave him, imagine if he plays in the pro bowl
    He's out for the Pro Bowl. But it is the same argument. He's either really hurt, or saving his knee or saving face, etc.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave slacker00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.