kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Denver. You've hid in the AFC and beat all the shit teams there. Congrats. You put up only in the 20s against NEs shirty d at home in perfect weather when Brady had one of his worst first halfs ever.

This one won't be close. I really hope the media rides Peyton's dick so I can get sea + on the ML

Congrats to both teams. Pumped for superbowl

kobebryant55

Snow. Cold. A good d. A team with an awesome run game. Peyton is shitting himself.

kobebryant55

Hahahaha love how sbr is riding den. Maybe I can get sea +220

kobebryant55

Come on guys bet on denver more.. I need SEA ML to be juicier so i can win more money

hmm a team with an awesome defense a front four, cover cbs who are going to play bump and run against manning pathetic 4 yd quick out bullshit dump passes, force him to throw deep in 20-30mph swirling winds of nj in the cold with snow.. while marshawn lynch donkey punches the shit out of the denver defense... yeah sure peyton is going to win lmao.. come on keep betting on den sbr.. i need SEA ML to be higher .. plus peyton is so clutch in the playoffs... OH ... WAIT LOL.. putting up 20 points against NEs shit defense at home in perfect conditions.. LOL PEYTON LOL

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Peyton has not been very good huh, when was the last time Wilson threw for more than 225 or two TDs?

Putting your money on that?
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave a4u2fear 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Btw, it was 7 games ago for both

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They only put up 26 points because they made 2 drives last over 7 minutes. They could have probably scored as many as they wanted.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

I don't care if I lose the SB. This game is personal and I want Sherman to choke on his dreads when he loses.

I will take a guy that has been to the show before over a guy who will be taking it in for the first time.

Players after their careers are over tell us that this game is like nothing they have every played.

Experience is everything.

bol to all

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They only put up 26 points because they made 2 drives last over 7 minutes. They could have probably scored as many as they wanted.
    And NE was missing 5 defensive starters after the cheap shot by Welker on Talib. And Denver was at home in good weather. Sure Den has a prolific O, but it will be interesting to see how they fare against Sea on a neutral filed.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

When I see two different Kermit the Frog avatars in the same thread, it's time to get out.....Peace

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    And NE was missing 5 defensive starters after the cheap shot by Welker on Talib. And Denver was at home in good weather. Sure Den has a prolific O, but it will be interesting to see how they fare against Sea on a neutral filed.
    Yeah, especially since Seattle won't have it's 12th Man

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Kermit knows what's up

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

everyone is overreacting to this whole peyton + bad weather thing. yeah he hasnt been very good but this is this is the type of thread where peyton marches his team down the field to score a TD the first drive and everyone forgets about all this side of capping. Peyton isnt gonna penetrate this up

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    THIS. Manning was already in clock management-mode by the 2nd quarter. 2 drives over 7 minutes is nuts - keeps the other offense of the field and tires out the opponent's defense. I have to say I was predicting NFC Champs would be automatic Super Bowl Champs but after watching Denver's last 2 games I think they've been playing fantastic in playoffs so far. Couple thoughts as far as edge:

1. QB Manning vs. QB Wilson - Huge edge to Broncos
    2. RB Moreno vs. RB Lynch - Big edge to Seahawks (Lynch had 109 yards vs. SF and 70+ were AFTER contact)
    3. Overall Offense - Big Edge Broncos
    4. Overall Defense - Big Edge Seahawks
    5. "Home Field" - Edge Broncos for 2 reasons: (1) Sherman really dropped national support (I've read hundreds of comments from NON-49ers fans via ESPN, MSN, FoxSports, Bleacherreport, etc. and lots of people now just want to see Seattle lose) - Contrast that with Peyton Manning who was literally voted the most respected NFL player by his PEERS; (2) New York fans will likely lend their support to Peyton especially considering his brother Eli plays for the NY Giants. Edge Broncos (no brainer as to who the fans support more).

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Come on guys bet on denver more.. I need SEA ML to be juicier so i can win more money

hmm a team with an awesome defense a front four, cover cbs who are going to play bump and run against manning pathetic 4 yd quick out bullshit dump passes, force him to throw deep in 20-30mph swirling winds of nj in the cold with snow.. while marshawn lynch donkey punches the shit out of the denver defense... yeah sure peyton is going to win lmao.. come on keep betting on den sbr.. i need SEA ML to be higher .. plus peyton is so clutch in the playoffs... OH ... WAIT LOL.. putting up 20 points against NEs shit defense at home in perfect conditions.. LOL PEYTON LOL
    Go watch the 2nd KC game....Manning threw atleast 5 balls perfectly in stride more than 30 yards downfield. Bet Seattle and you have to have wind....snow/cold won't do it either. Good luck!!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    everyone is overreacting to this whole peyton + bad weather thing. yeah he hasnt been very good but this is this is the type of thread where peyton marches his team down the field to score a TD the first drive and everyone forgets about all this side of capping. Peyton isnt gonna penetrate this up
    Most all of that was with Indy....a soft dome team that got psyched out and thrown around in New England. Not to mention they've changed alot of defensive rules since then. Denver is a whole diff animal....Indy never had big receivers that could fight for the ball. Reggie Wayne is tiny compared to DT or Decker. Harrison and Dallas Clark were tiny for their positions too. They were a track team built for a dome.