Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    He opened his Super Bowl thread by asking $15 for his pick. It was met with ridicule so, upon further consideration, he went back and edited the original post. I called him on it and he denied he was serious, saying he was just being "ironic." I called BS again, and he replied with a "lmao" emoticon and that was the last I've seen of ole Tooter.

I can only imagine how devastated this clown must be. This forum, and the following he had built, was everything to him. Poor fella, but he has no one to blame but himself.
    That's why I posted that train wreck pic in his SB thread, obviously he was going to get banned when he mentioned getting $15 for his SB pick. So long tooter... er touter.... you whacko!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He was warned numerous times to cut the crap. He refused. Many people complained about him, sighting an obvious mental problem. When he asked for money, he crossed the line. He got what he deserved.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Toooooooooooooooooooot Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Chuggachugga-chuggachugga-chuggachugga-chuggachugga

Is that a train I hear approaching the station?

I'm sure I hear the steam engine coming around the bend!

First ... 13141516