Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Conference Championship Lines Out, Initial Leans?

Opening lines posted as of 8pm EST.

Any initial leans or projected line movement?

Initial lean to Niners +3 and the hook. Don't see that line moving above 4, tops. Total seems pretty low.

Back and forth on Broncos and Pats. Could argue either side. Would lean towards grabbing Pats @ + 7 or more. Broncos a little attractive at under a TD. Suspect this game could move to minus 7 for Broncos.

Thoughts?

Patriots + 6 1/2 ML +225

Broncos - 6 1/2 ML -275

TOTAL ~ 54 1/2

49ers + 3 1/2 ML + 165

Seahawks - 3 1/2 ML -190

TOTAL ~ 39 1/2

DannyLawless
    DannyLawless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I like the patriots at anything 7 and up. If it stays at 6.5 then I'll buy the half point point but hopefully it'll move on its own.

I may also consider a small play on the Money Line, I was impressed by the Patriots the other day against the Colts. The same Colts that beat the Broncos in October by 6 points. Patriots have also previously beaten the Broncos this year by 3 points not too long ago in late November. I'll take the points at 7 and a small ML play on the Patriots.

I also like the 49ers getting the three and the hook. I think that game should stay close, their last meeting was determined by a mere 2 points just a little over a month ago at 19-17.

Last but not least, I like the under in that game as well at 39.5. There last meeting at 19-17, and the meeting before that 29-3, have both failed to go over. Seahawks stadium is loud and that tends to slow offenses.

Let me know what you guys think and Good Luck to you all next weekend.

Pivotpoint

Lawless, good points.

Niners won by 2 @ home, line was pick. Each QB threw 1 pick.

Seahawks were more dominant @ home with 26 point victory, in week 2.

49ers not taking care of the ball in that game led to the blow-out. Seahawks had + 4 TO ratio with Kap having a real bad day throwing 3 picks and fumbling once.

Kap is a better Qb when he runs. His throws and mechanics were off a bit today, but got the job done. Crowd noise always a concern in Sea , if you get down. Still like the points.

Den/Pats matchup . Den -2 , lost 34 -31 in NE. Broncos were determined to run with 280 on the ground vs 116. Brady went to the air and dominated with 324 vs 132 for Manning. Both qb's fumbled twice. Brady was clean in the air and Manning threw a pick. Warming up to Pats.

+7 for Pats is -155. That line isn't moving off + 6 1/2 to +7 anytime soon.

Looks like we are both leaning towards the points.

gl with your plays

Pivotpoint

Damn, just refreshed Heritage screen.

Pats just dropped to + 4 1/2