Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Saints, time for a new coach?

Just wondering what people think. I'm watching this game and I see Sean Payton making horrible decisions on when to kick fgs, when to go for it on 4th down, even the play calling, all the screen passing for 2 yards, sometimes loss of yards. I dunno wtf was going on out there. I say let Rob Ryan take over. He's done a great job with the D, he's gotta be able to make better decisions on offense than Sean Payton. Am I wrong?

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

lol no way. Brees wouldn't be as good without payton and payton wouldn't win that many games without brees

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    lol no way. Brees wouldn't be as good without payton and payton wouldn't win that many games without brees
    To me Brees doesn't even look as good as last year. I question how much Brees really needs Payton. I think Payton is on the shady side, he barely looks like he gives a fukk and his play calling is amazing to me. 3rd and 15 and you don't throw down field, you go with a 2 yard pass and that was a designed play.....you gotta come up with something better than that. Payton sucks horse c@cks.