stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Titans FTW outright Monday Night

titans d is playing well, the offense is rolling, chris johnson is en fuego, vy has breathed life into this team.

+4 is a gift

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

soon as i saw this line last week stats i got little worried cause i could feel ten turning into the public dawg of the week...ive been on them every gm since they put VY back where he belongs(should have did at 1st of year imo) give me a guy with that much talent and who always been a winner playing for his next payday and im on board!! problem is as ive watched all these and still not sure there d has improved although frisco and jax are decent enough teams there not exactly offensive powerhouses!!(i wont even mention other win buf)....so as im am totally sold on vy and this offense being much improved and the team just playin better as a whole(helps when u got a qb you know will make plays for you instead of a washed up AA member)..the ? remains can there corners hold up to hou firepower..of coarse hou will get there yards but if ten can limit the big plays(been a problem) and tighten down in the red zone and hold to fgs i agree +4 is a gift as if its not shootout and ten in it at the end i believe they win str8 up!!! Just now that joe q on board and jury still out on there d(imo) just givin me more 2 think about...if i play it(which wtf i sayin of coarse i play it smalll at least) i probly gotta roll w/vy as i told a friend when he went in 8-8 be worse they end year so if this 1 of there 2 losses so be it..just wondering what your thoughts on how this 1 plays out..thnx in advance and GL

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Good luck on the +4

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

what what

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395