Enifrica
    Enifrica's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Enifrica's Playoff Bets

I'm pretty new to sports betting and I just took a bunch of square lines because I couldn't get my money to deposit for the last two days SOOO you can pretty much ignore my bets in terms on what you should do. This is mostly just to document them as I go.

I've got a teaser with Seattle -2, Saints/Seattle under 51, Colts/NE under 57 +160
    (Really unhappy with how the lines changed on this, but I wanted something to keep track of)

Then blew my deposit bonus on an even more unrealistic teaser for +325 so we'll see how that turns out...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

GL! The best way to learn is to dive in and give it a swim. Remember bankroll management, rest is experience.

Enifrica
    Enifrica's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    GL! The best way to learn is to dive in and give it a swim. Remember bankroll management, rest is experience.
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm just going to plan on losing my ass during the playoffs this season, and if I don't, great, but if I do... I'll have all of next season to take it nice and slow and use what I've learned here to make things profitable.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you this weekend