AFC: Chiefs lost to the Colts at home right? How could they beat them on the road?
Chargers lost to the Bengals right? How could they beat them on the road?

Chiefs +118
Chargers +6.5

Colts are frauds...definitely one of the two worst teams in the playoffs (Packers)
And although I think the Bengals have the best team in the NFL (outside the qb position and coach), Dalton has been shaky.

As a Charger fan, let me say one thing...this is the best I've ever seen the Chargers offense at moving the chains, running the ball with physicality, and getting 3 and outs on defense. This team is built to win in the playoffs. They finally have a real coach and they play hard.

NFC: Saints are on the road. Fade them. Like any Rob Ryan defense, they play hard but stupid, and always fade away late in the season. The Eagles played down to their competition last week but they'll finally get that playoff win they've been craving since Vick's big year.

Packers are a below average, soft team with an injured superstar quarterback. Their defense sucks and their coach collapsed on the field a few years ago when they lost a playoff game to the Cardinals. They are MENTALLY WEAK. The 49ers are the opposite. They are tough and battle-tested. If Kaepernick can convert a few first downs vs that weak defense the should control the clock and win easily by two scores.