brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Indy is now the dog!

How they hell did the colts end up 11-5 anyway? They had a rough second half for sure.
    Can Alex Smith and Charles manager this game, and what happened to the Chiefs defense the last 4 weeks!

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    what happened to the Chiefs defense the last 4 weeks!
    They clinched a playoff berth and took their foot off the gas pedal. Plus injuries to guys who are coming back today.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    They clinched a playoff berth and took their foot off the gas pedal. Plus injuries to guys who are coming back today.
    Both are true but think it giving kc little too much credit not mentioning the string of terrible qbs they faced early on. Secondary has holes, which certainly killed them when they started losing pass rushers but fact remains they can be had in the back end..

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

And KC tore up the second half?

i don't trust either although I'd lean a little towards Indy.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Indy is definitely a jeckyl and hyde team when you look at the good teams they have beaten and the bad teams they have lost to. They are a tough team to figure.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Andrew luck underdog at home??? I thought this line was ridiculous when it was -2.5 Indy, this is just really good value. It's football, and the playoffs so one bounce could change the game, but Indy is a dog at home to very few teams and KC is not one of them.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well ask Mizzou backers last night how that line move against them worked out? Guess there are a lot of people counting on Kc to get their 1st impressive win of the year in a playoff game on the road vs a superior Qb than they bring. Far as defense goes they were exposed in earlier than 4 weeks ago. It was first gm vs Denver after they ran out of backups and lousy Qb's to pad their stats with. They are a good 10/15 type d but not elite the whole Nfc west is much better and more proven vs quality opponents just for starters

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Andrew luck underdog at home??? I thought this line was ridiculous when it was -2.5 Indy, this is just really good value. It's football, and the playoffs so one bounce could change the game, but Indy is a dog at home to very few teams and KC is not one of them.
    Hes going for his 1st playoff win too right? I'm taking Colts hopefully this line keeps moving

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Amazing you can get +3 Indy now at -120