RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Redskins coach search

REally concerned about Snyder hiring Baylor Coach, I think he would be crazy to leave he is making 4M a year at Baylor an I don't see how Snyder could pay him more to basically make RG3 comfortable. This move could set back skins for 8-10 years I believe fml I'm 25 true skins fan ain't ever seen any Super Bowl wins just mediocre football seasons😲🔫. But I ain't one of them team jumpers I alwYs root for the skins but damn c'mon make a good hire for once. We need a Coach not RG3's babysitter..

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Who is RG3 I know of a Robert Griffin III

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

RG3-13 might not have liked the Shannahans but they were probably the best coaches he could have. His skills could be maximized by what they are trying to do and they were 2 years ago. Put him in a more pro style offense and it will be like 2013 times 2.

Best bets for the Redskins would be Gary Kubiak which would be similar to what he had last year only with a different personality or Bevell from Seattle to create another more gimmicky offense for the Diva QB.

Redskins should NOT hire a defensive coordinator as a coach or an offensive guy with more of a pro style offense. RG3 needs more of a college, trickery, gimmick, type offense to get the most production.