jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

All of a sudden people want to act like Philly has a defense, hardly anyone talks about it anymore like its not bad anymore when it is.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I have the Saints as the 2nd to the last leg of a parlay, with FSU -8.5 being the final leg. Who Dat?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Who Dat?
    Lose Dat

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

There are much worse defenses than Philly in the Playoffs. GB and DEN to name a couple. Phil has "ok" D.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    All of a sudden people want to act like Philly has a defense, hardly anyone talks about it anymore like its not bad anymore when it is.
    The Eagles Defense thrives on takeaways. The Eagles are last in the league in time of possession, so their defense has been on the field more than any other team in the league.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    The Eagles Defense thrives on takeaways. The Eagles are last in the league in time of possession, so their defense has been on the field more than any other team in the league.
    That my biggest issue with Philly, Kelly's arrogance when it comes to time of possession and his claim that it is "meaningless". So many games Philly hung on by skin of their teeth as they wore down and teams came storming back in the 4th qrtr, sure they hung on and won most but that was against offenses not nearly as talented as the aints.. Their saving grace may be the fact they get to play the softest bunch of pussies in the playoffs (on the NFC side), but I don't trust them even as much as I dislike the aints if they own the time of possession I wouldn't wanna be holding a Philly ticket in the 4th qrtr.. Tough gm, 1 team soft and hates the cold, the other with a d that on the field far too long and wears down late..

PAULYPOKER

Time of possession is only important when the opposing offense is Elite or better at blowing up the scoreboard......

PAULYPOKER

But if your defense is elite and your offense is slightly above average you are going to and winning the Superbowl.

PAULYPOKER

Seattle and 9ers come to mind......

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Time of possession is only important when the opposing offense is Elite or better at blowing up the scoreboard......
    And there in lies the problem. Aints offense at home is elite, on the road not so much.. Really pissed this is the matchup as both these scrubs were on my 1st round fade list, woulda been nice if sf was at Philly and aints were at gb, woulda made life much easier for me. As is I really don't know if there a side to play in this gm, working on the total at the moment..

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    And there in lies the problem. Aints offense at home is elite, on the road not so much.. Really pissed this is the matchup as both these scrubs were on my 1st round fade list, woulda been nice if sf was at Philly and aints were at gb, woulda made life much easier for me. As is I really don't know if there a side to play in this gm, working on the total at the moment..
    I think philly will win and cover with no anxiety to the bettor....

Also have a nice size hunch that Denver's defense will miraculously do a 180 come postseason..

The storybook perfect finish this year is Manning getting the big game choke monkey off his back........

Lay to rest all the doubters of Peyton being the best QB ever..

Then he will announce his retirement right before he says "I'm going to Disneyland" then ride off into the sunset........ Lol...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

You guys are lining up to throw down a sucker bet on the Eagles based on a lousy trend. Saints aren't losing this game, it's that simple.

First 12