Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sammy The Bull's Supreme and Salt licked Sunday!!!!!!!!

Good morning everybody. So excited about going to the Eagles game tonight but I have 1 play for now and later maybe another..then the big play with the Eagles and the Cowboys for the chance to make it to the Playoffs Chicago Bears ML @ + 130 for 60 big bad units I could care less if Rodgers is back.. hasn't played in a long time..Bears got humiliated by my Eagles last Sunday night.. Sammy has spoken

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

I love this play too

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

GL - i just took over

Philly-Pride33

Here's another stellar play from Sunshine UNDER 53 Denver- Oakland for 35 units.. I'll be posting from Cowboy stadium for the big Sunday night showdown!!!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Here's another stellar play from Sunshine UNDER 53 Denver- Oakland for 35 units.. I'll be posting from Cowboy stadium for the big Sunday night showdown!!!
    Easiest 35 units I've made in a while...

Philly-Pride33

Good morning everybody. So excited about going to the Eagles game tonight but I have 1 play for now and later maybe another..then the big play with the Eagles and the Cowboys for the chance to make it to the Playoffs Chicago Bears ML @ + 130 for 60 big bad units I could care less if Rodgers is back.. hasn't played in a long time..Bears got humiliated by my Eagles last Sunday night.. Sammy has spoken
    About to go 2-0 today and win 95 units!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy all your Aliases love your plays.What a dck head. Dead as Helens snatch.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

About to go 2-0 today and win 95 units!
    About that 2-0 start..........

The guy who you said wouldn't matter---

Hang yourself.

NEGATIVE 25 units...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another great call. Keep those fades coming......better then GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sammy got awfully quiet in here....

Wonder why?

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

phil, people would take you a little more seriously if you had at least the basics down in how to sports bet. Again with your misuse of the term units. 100 units means 100% of your bankroll. You can't be betting 160 units for example. Anyone with gambling knowledge will discard you as a noob. I know what you are thinking, Ive seen it thrown around covers and even a few times here that 1 unit = $100. it can be, if you want but it is no way universal.

I'm under the school that a unit is 1% of your bankroll. This article has their units at an even smaller percentage than that. Read this, educate yourself, become respectable...

http://bettingresource.com/sports-be...anagement.html

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    phil, people would take you a little more seriously if you had at least the basics down in how to sports bet. Again with your misuse of the term units. 100 units means 100% of your bankroll. You can't be betting 160 units for example. Anyone with gambling knowledge will discard you as a noob. I know what you are thinking, Ive seen it thrown around covers and even a few times here that 1 unit = $100. it can be, if you want but it is no way universal.

I'm under the school that a unit is 1% of your bankroll. This article has their units at an even smaller percentage than that. Read this, educate yourself, become respectable...

http://bettingresource.com/sports-be...anagement.html
    i like to look at a unit as being the minimum sized bet someone makes on a game. ie, if sammys minimum bet on a game is $500, then 1u should = $500 and not 50u.

my unit is well below 1% of bankroll. more around .003...