wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

What's up with Rodgers?

He walked back to the sidelines after
    x-Rays " not carted out in a full body cast" and the initial report said he would probably miss 3 or so weeks because it wasn't a full break.... This game would be 7 weeks. Even if he played and got hit again and fully broke it he would have the whole off season to recover.... Anybody losing respect for this guy? I don't really care if he ever plays again, but packers fans must be pissed.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I don't think it's his decision. Wish he'd get back win there and in my +500 NFC north pick though
    Last edited by Bumdeal; 12-24-13 at 02:35 PM.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I suspect that he re-broke his collarbone during practice a week or two ago and the Packers are keeping quiet. My reasoning is that he was practicing 2 or 3 weeks ago, but suddenly last week he's not practicing. Read between the lines and decide for yourself.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    x-Rays " not carted out in a full body cast" and the initial report said he would probably miss 3 or so weeks because it wasn't a full break.... This game would be 7 weeks. Even if he played and got hit again and fully broke it he would have the whole off season to recover.... Anybody losing respect for this guy? I don't really care if he ever plays again, but packers fans must be pissed.
    Shefter reported the injury as 4-6 weeks.... Doctors said 6-8. Thompson is as conservative GM as there is, giving a lot of creedance to a full 8 weeks. The day after the Bear game will be exactly 8 weeks.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Seems to be more to story

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Most all of these guys want to be on that field and Rogers is no different - trust me if he could play (especially with the Packers' season on the line vs. their rival Bears) I have no doubt he would. I agree with other comments there might be something else going on and the organization is being hush about it. Reminds me of General Patton in WWII - the Allies paraded him around and Germany was prepping for him when in reality D-day was a surprise attack in a completely different location.

If they can't play Rogers they may as well make other teams waste time preparing/thinking that they will face him.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I've had a broke collar bone. They put my arm in a sling right away. He came back to the sideline walking casually. Something happened that we arnt hearing about.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I've had a broke collar bone. They put my arm in a sling right away. He came back to the sideline walking casually. Something happened that we arnt hearing about.
    I broke a collar bone as well..... Can't do much for it but put it In a sling. I couldn't play basketball for 6 weeks let alone football.