gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

it's so funny how these nfl coaches lack common sense

i mean it's pretty insane how normal people with no college degree no football coaching history and i know that the steelers should of took a knee and kicked the game winning fg as the last play of the game, but instead bell of course wants to pad his stats it's all about the stats, and i guess mike tomlin he doesn't know, then green bay gets the ball all the way down to the 2 yard line, a false start so a 10 sec run off it's 2nd down only and i don't know how bout spiking the ball right away get to 9 secs so u have time for 2 plays, nah let's just let the clock run and go for 1 play, i swear mike mccarthy that guy isn't too bright because i remember years ago on monday night game against the bears the packers needed to let chicago score at the end so they could get the ball back and he had no clue about it was like we play to stop them every down, these nfl coaches get paid millions but they sure do lack common sense

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

biggest fuckin bone head shit i ever seen. how do you not spike the ball there i dont know...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

No excuse for not executing two more plays in that situation. If you're not going to spike it, at the very least snap it as soon as the ball is set and make your end zone throw. Either way, just stupid.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Classic case of getting a pass for winning a ring. Both of these guys have been making similar mistakes for years.