inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

you gonnna get squashed AGAIN ... give me 1 reason you like browns please

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Squashed again? Are you making things up again? LOL

I am just messing with you, I am not even making a play on this game.

inTomWeTrust

WHY? Bears are locks...

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    WHY? Bears are locks...
    I am not trying to talk you out of your bet sir. I just feel differently because of a few keys stats. Keep in mind, Browns defense is not Dallas defense.

inTomWeTrust

What you think about the importance of game and Cutler and Marshall and Alshon and Bennet and Forte against the lonely browns getting squashed off a bad loss to pats, they hearts got broken

WWCD

The game as pretty important to Denver last night too. How did that turn out?

inTomWeTrust

not in the least bit.. it was much more important to San Deigo .. thats why i TOOT TOOOTED Danny Woodhead to the moneyline and cashing big $... its about importance and the public perception of "importance" being a #1 seed as opposed to desperation win out to have shot at wild card is different.... so please stop that. Terrible analogy... I watched Bears dominate pittsburgh bad with there O-Line and D-Line can get through... Briggs and Tillman comeback and they are #2 best team in NFC Easy maybe #2 please... get the toooot tooot train out

WWCD

Ok, fuggit go all in again on Da Bears.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Tommy is cutler back this weekend? Good play last night bud

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I'm on the train tooter

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Yeah but the Browns offense isn't Dallas either, I actually like Bears large. Browns never play to their full level Bears win 24-13

WWCD

Looks like a PK now. 77% of the money on Bears.

Makes me want to go Browns even more now.

inTomWeTrust

There are alot of lobsided Action this week no? Can you provide % for games please WWCD

WWCD

Do you have a mobile device? Download SportInsights app. It has live updates on lines and %

inTomWeTrust

no i dont link please

WWCD

Maybe don't bet on the Bears and go buy yourself a cheap tablet lol.

Their app is free. Their software, not so much.

http://www.sportsinsights.com/sports...software/apps/

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ok here my problem with this..tom you bet the skins last week right? like i said last week im all for being "sharp" but there was nothing shawp about the skins as there seriously was no angle other than "it a wwe fix, trap, whatever"..ok well this week you basically have the same gm perception wise where the majority think that bears are the superior squad and will prob be lining up to get down on them at a "short" number, however unlike last week there several legitimate cases to be made for brownies so im kinda confused as most ppl styles arnt hard to figure out but you go from last week backing a team with no reason other than fading the majority to backing a team the majority is on that has a lot of flaws...just curious if you have a answer to why the dramatic shift when this gm offers yo far more potential on the home team than last weeks did..

WWCD

Over reaction to the MNF win.

2daBank

no way do i trust cutler to come out smoking, tressman has proven once already he wouldnt yank cutler soon enough if he wasnt performing so i can trust him to do it here.. bears defense is so bad that if cutler comes out rusty gotta wonder if they dig themselves too big a hole.

inTomWeTrust

toot toot?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ok here my problem with this..tom you bet the skins last week right? like i said last week im all for being "sharp" but there was nothing shawp about the skins as there seriously was no angle other than "it a wwe fix, trap, whatever"..ok well this week you basically have the same gm perception wise where the majority think that bears are the superior squad and will prob be lining up to get down on them at a "short" number, however unlike last week there several legitimate cases to be made for brownies so im kinda confused as most ppl styles arnt hard to figure out but you go from last week backing a team with no reason other than fading the majority to backing a team the majority is on that has a lot of flaws...just curious if you have a answer to why the dramatic shift when this gm offers yo far more potential on the home team than last weeks did..
    Lets get one thing straight.. the angle last week was riding on the fact that the Redskins were home and the Fans would of totally gave up on them if they didnt keep the game close or lose.. I felt the Cheifs Defense was brutally beat down and hurt and were exposed. I dont feel they are a top 4 defense in this league let alone people saying they are the best.. Alfred Morris has been running the ball well and the logical response would be for the redskins to respond here after terrible beatings... I dont believe they are as bad as people think, I was wrong and obviously took a shot and got squashed... however, the MNF reaction is a joke if you think thats why I like the Bears here. I like the Bears because since the beg of season, I have said they are the third best team in the NFL, I think both sides of the line are big and strong and outpower people.. I feel the Wr and Te core outsizes 95% of the defenses in this league. I feel Matt Forte is one of the best Rb's in League when healthy and also think the Browns running attack is attrocious.. Willis Mcgahee looks like an out of shape slug... I dunno, it will be COLD and The bears perform well in that atmosphere I watched them man-handle Pittsburgh on SNF weeks back and they lost some tough games after.. I like riding them right into the playoffs

2daBank

Lets get one thing straight.. the angle last week was riding on the fact that the Redskins were home and the Fans would of totally gave up on them if they didnt keep the game close or lose.. I felt the Cheifs Defense was brutally beat down and hurt and were exposed. I dont feel they are a top 4 defense in this league let alone people saying they are the best.. Alfred Morris has been running the ball well and the logical response would be for the redskins to respond here after terrible beatings... I dont believe they are as bad as people think, I was wrong and obviously took a shot and got squashed... however, the MNF reaction is a joke if you think thats why I like the Bears here. I like the Bears because since the beg of season, I have said they are the third best team in the NFL, I think both sides of the line are big and strong and outpower people.. I feel the Wr and Te core outsizes 95% of the defenses in this league. I feel Matt Forte is one of the best Rb's in League when healthy and also think the Browns running attack is attrocious.. Willis Mcgahee looks like an out of shape slug... I dunno, it will be COLD and The bears perform well in that atmosphere I watched them man-handle Pittsburgh on SNF weeks back and they lost some tough games after.. I like riding them right into the playoffs
    wasnt me who mentioned anything bout mon night so slow your roll a little,,you didnt say anything like that regarding the skins gm last week and im not here to throw salt over missing a play, we all do. just curious to me with the reasoning you gave for liking skins seems like it could just as easily be applied to browns this week except i think a stronger case can be made..i thought bears were gonna be one of the best teams in the nfc but that was before their defense was decimated by injuries, i was expecting tressman to fix the o which he clearly has and the d to fall off a little but not like they have with the injuries to all their interior guys and briggs..

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wasnt me who mentioned anything bout mon night so slow your roll a little,,you didnt say anything like that regarding the skins gm last week and im not here to throw salt over missing a play, we all do. just curious to me with the reasoning you gave for liking skins seems like it could just as easily be applied to browns this week except i think a stronger case can be made..i thought bears were gonna be one of the best teams in the nfc but that was before their defense was decimated by injuries, i was expecting tressman to fix the o which he clearly has and the d to fall off a little but not like they have with the injuries to all their interior guys and briggs..

I was also responding to the other poster that wasn't directed towards you.... In terms of where the Cheifs and redskins were for contention and "what to play for" meaning the "how hard are we gonna play" and the momentum man.. the Cheifs were on a losing skid and they were beat down on D, They have enough wins to make playoffs at that point IMO, its not like they were fighting for a playoff spot... the Redskins RGIII and Shannahon were fighting for there jobs man and the fans.. and the line was just so suspicisous, I admit I was wrong, but please give insight to me on my explanation

inTomWeTrust

Bank?

2daBank

I was also responding to the other poster that wasn't directed towards you.... In terms of where the Cheifs and redskins were for contention and "what to play for" meaning the "how hard are we gonna play" and the momentum man.. the Cheifs were on a losing skid and they were beat down on D, They have enough wins to make playoffs at that point IMO, its not like they were fighting for a playoff spot... the Redskins RGIII and Shannahon were fighting for there jobs man and the fans.. and the line was just so suspicisous, I admit I was wrong, but please give insight to me on my explanation
    all i really read you say about kc/skins was basically the line was too low and it was a sucker bet, that there was no logical reason to back the skins and that why they were gonna win.. i dont recall seeing the explanation you giving now as that wouldnt make these gms anything the same, i got the impression you were playing the skins simply cause nfl was fixed and baiting folks into backing kc, so if that was your premise i was just surprised that in this gm you would take the road team everyone perceives as better and they not ewven laying a single point...

inTomWeTrust

I felt the Cheifs Defense was brutally beat down and hurt and were exposed. I dont feel they are a top 4 defense in this league let alone people saying they are the best.. Alfred Morris has been running the ball well and the logical response would be for the redskins to respond here after terrible beatings... I dont believe they are as bad as people think, I was wrong and obviously took a shot and got squashed... however, the MNF reaction is a joke if you think thats why I like the Bears here. I like the Bears because since the beg of season, I have said they are the third best team in the NFL, I think both sides of the line are big and strong and outpower people.. I feel the Wr and Te core outsizes 95% of the defenses in this league. I feel Matt Forte is one of the best Rb's in League when healthy and also think the Browns running attack is attrocious.. Willis Mcgahee looks like an out of shape slug... I dunno, it will be COLD and The bears perform well in that atmosphere I watched them man-handle Pittsburgh on SNF weeks back and they lost some tough games after.. I like riding them right into the playoffs

DID YOU READ THIS ???

2daBank

Logically i any person would take KC in this SPOT lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE BEGGING YOU TO TAKE THE Cheifs lmao redskins will win 23-14 this is gona be a smash show lmfao... i cant wait to watch this WWE show again my god... u think there is any reason why Cheifs shouldnt be 8.5 favored youre nuts its a TRAP ALERT
    this is the only thing i recall seeing you post about the kc/skins gm. again dont care that you were wrong just saying that if that the logic you used to cap this gm then i find it strange that you like the bears when you basically got the same thing going on with the road team most consider better just having to win..seems like i could just as easily make a thread saying play cle and then just cut and paste the above about the skins gm.. all im saying.. not saying you dont have reasons for betting the bears, i can prob make a decent case for either side of this gm, but that certainly wasnt the case last week imo so it would just seem logical based off the above post you would be far more likely to back cle..that all...there very little chance i get involved either way so gl..

inTomWeTrust

Can you please give me an alaysis on this game though?

2daBank

Can you please give me an alaysis on this game though?
    2 big issues and a smaller one to me that make me weary of backing chitown, 1st is i have no idea what cutler is gonna look like? is he really healthy or is he pressing to get back cause he feels his job slipping away from him? last time i believe that was the case and while tressman could have corrected it sooner and beat det he choose to let Jay stay out way past the point where he was being effective and didnt give mccown enough time to complete the comeback so really no way i can trust a quick hook here if that the case..if cutler isnt putting points on the board i just dont know how bears dont get down cause that d is horrid. cle offense nothing to brag about but they have that man (gordon) who is shredding everyone, a pretty good te, and campbell been decent at least. cle run gm isnt strong either but bears run d is so piss poor i think browns will prob have success in that area as well..the smaller concern is that cutler actually hurts what the bears have had going on, he tends to get all goggly eyed for marshall which might not be in their best interest as id assume hayden will be on him as it no secret who cutlers fav target is..ultimately i think there a few too many question marks for me to side with the majority against a home team that sports the far better defense..i havnt actually made a number on this gm but im pretty confident it a straight pass for me a side anyway..

inTomWeTrust

I'm just really confused on what makes you think Jay cant fling it around at will? The browns wont be bringing pressure to that O-Line and for you to say Cutler gets googly eyed with Marshall is kinda silly... That defense isnt as bad as you think IMO, Lance Briggs isnt a savior its a matter of momentum and practice that Defense Cordinator will be prepard for Jason Campbell and company IMO

2daBank

30th in the league allowing 6 yards per play.. 22nd in 3rd down conversion percentage. dead last allowing 157 rushing ypg, freaking 234 their last 3! dead last allowing rbs to go for 5.2 per carry.. 28th in yards per completion. 27.7 points per gm ranking 27th. 29th in league in opponents points per play..

what were you saying about the defense again?

cle ranks in the top half of the league in most passing defense categories i find important. cutler been off for some time so what makes you think he gonna just sling it all around? he surely didnt last time he came back..

cutler is all speculation but if you dont know that bears d is one of the worst units in the league there not much i can do for you..they didnt just lose briggs they lost a all pro dt, his replacement and urlacker retired before the year..you seem impressed that they pushed pit around but at that time before bell was healthy and the oline started getting coached up a little there were girl scout troops that could have pushed pit around..

inTomWeTrust

Again which running back is going to run all over them again? Willis McGahee? stop. I understand and recognize Hayden and that defense, but they dont impress me very much at all, and you havent mentioned the D-Line or O-line sides of the ball and how they compare here.. Where exactly is cleveland stronger by that much on Defense in terms of the D-line? Dont get me wrong those Bears LBs are young and that secondary is average but they are not as bad as that pats Defense... they are horrendus IMO.. of course because of injuries... but you havent shed light on peppers or the bears O-line or how in the world the Chemistry with Marshall and Alshon and Bennett and Cutler and Mccow are? They are all on the same page and Marshall and Alshon said outloud they cant wait til he comes back.. of course they are always gonna say that, but for a qb that has 14 td and 1 pic.. not even a little ?? its not like they are saying we will see what coach says or anything like that.. no its " Jay is out guy period.. and they explain why he is there guy.. its clicking hes taking notes hes ready to take this offense to the next level... this offense is as good as any in the league and you just dont get that.. the browns offense tell me where they compare please

inTomWeTrust

toot toot?

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Again which running back is going to run all over them again? Willis McGahee? stop. I understand and recognize Hayden and that defense, but they dont impress me very much at all, and you havent mentioned the D-Line or O-line sides of the ball and how they compare here.. Where exactly is cleveland stronger by that much on Defense in terms of the D-line? Dont get me wrong those Bears LBs are young and that secondary is average but they are not as bad as that pats Defense... they are horrendus IMO.. of course because of injuries... but you havent shed light on peppers or the bears O-line or how in the world the Chemistry with Marshall and Alshon and Bennett and Cutler and Mccow are? They are all on the same page and Marshall and Alshon said outloud they cant wait til he comes back.. of course they are always gonna say that, but for a qb that has 14 td and 1 pic.. not even a little ?? its not like they are saying we will see what coach says or anything like that.. no its " Jay is out guy period.. and they explain why he is there guy.. its clicking hes taking notes hes ready to take this offense to the next level... this offense is as good as any in the league and you just dont get that.. the browns offense tell me where they compare please

I guarantee the Browns win this week. Have you seen Josh Gordon play at all this season? He is going to torch Chicagos secondary. I could have a TD pass throwing to him. HADEN not Hayden locks every team's best receiver down..check his stats, rather opposing big time WR's against him. He will prob switch on and off Jeffrey and Marshall, but there is a definite drop off at CB for Browns after Haden, other than FS Ward... I could see this game over the total. But Browns are mean at home, and after a big win for Chicago like that, going on the road, in Cleveland, I will take the Dawg Pound. It'll be popping there.

12 Last