Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

This coming week the Public will Cash and cash big

ML parlays, Teasers, ATS Parlays they all hit this weekend.

Look at all these soft lines.

Don't be a FAUX SHARP

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Eagles -4.5 over Viqueens

Seahawks- 7 over Mr. pick 6 (eli manning)

49ers- 4.5 over Buccaneers

Saints -5.5 over Rams

Patriots -1 over Dolphins

any reason why all these shouldnt cash?

all these teams need wins and all the home dogs aint got shit to play for

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Dolphins playing for a playoff spot. Still like Pats although MIA matches up well and no Gronk isn't gonna help...that'd be a no play.

Saints look almost too easy but coming off a big win...rams d line is tough we saw what seattles did...not sure here.

Niners certainly won't lose to Bucs so I'd say strong ML play...prolly cover the spread too...

Seattle easy on the ML...7 a lot of points for giants at home...I'd say under would be the easiest play...but 41 sucks maybe tease seattle and under.

Eagles and Minny a no play its gonna be like 90% money on eagles in a look ahead game coming off an odd win streak...just not the right circumstances.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

This certainly appears to be one of the easier weeks to make picks on games.. Ive already grabbed what I consider to be early value in a few of the games you mentioned.. The books cant be happy with these matchups as they stand right now so ill be curious to see how the lines move as money is bet throughout the week

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Dolphins playing for a playoff spot. Still like Pats although MIA matches up well and no Gronk isn't gonna help...that'd be a no play.

Saints look almost too easy but coming off a big win...rams d line is tough we saw what seattles did...not sure here.

Niners certainly won't lose to Bucs so I'd say strong ML play...prolly cover the spread too...

Seattle easy on the ML...7 a lot of points for giants at home...I'd say under would be the easiest play...but 41 sucks maybe tease seattle and under.

Eagles and Minny a no play its gonna be like 90% money on eagles in a look ahead game coming off an odd win streak...just not the right circumstances.
    very good write ups.

Maybe this week is a good week for a ML parlay.

whats your favorite leans so far?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

my thing with the Eagles is that turf should help a team like the Eagles that have a ton of team speed

also the Vikings have a bad pass defense if i'm not mistaken.

only question is can eagles defense get off the field. I know Vikings will use a heavy dose of AP.

i would be shocked if minnesota dome is rocking

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

saints 5.5 is nice, still not posted on my book.

KC / 49er ML Parlay lets gooooo

Twiz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    my thing with the Eagles is that turf should help a team like the Eagles that have a ton of team speed

only question is can eagles defense get off the field. I know Vikings will use a heavy dose of AP.

Minny D played tough till the last few minutes against Baltimore. Only 7 points before that. Granted Balty offense as fraudulent as they come. Played tough the week before at home against Bears too...game shouldn't have even really been that close minny had a TO on the 1...Minny been running well but they can't stop the run either...both teams gonna run here hard to say whether they gash them for TDs or pound and chew clock...I'd lean the latter so lean under but no play for me.

As far as a ML parlay as I do play these occasionally...
    No value in Denver but it's automatic...
    Colts..HOU in position for the #1 pick...colts need to get back on track
    Zona...necessity to keep their slim (or not so slim) playoff hopes alive
    Niners and Saints both look good but if I had to choose 1 I'd say Niners even though TB hotter than Rams...
    Detroit should be automatic.
    Maybe DET, SF, Indy, Denver...not sure what that would pay.

I'd make a point to stay away from KC ML, Philly ML, and Cincy ML...hell even seattle ML more I think about it the value isn't worth the chance that they forget to show up on offense...

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

Yea I faired pretty well with some square plays this Sunday on Chiefs, sd, and saints... Seemed too easy this weekend, only Loss was niners, n by a hook too ugh

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Minny D played tough till the last few minutes against Baltimore. Only 7 points before that. Granted Balty offense as fraudulent as they come. Played tough the week before at home against Bears too...game shouldn't have even really been that close minny had a TO on the 1...Minny been running well but they can't stop the run either...both teams gonna run here hard to say whether they gash them for TDs or pound and chew clock...I'd lean the latter so lean under but no play for me.

As far as a ML parlay as I do play these occasionally...
    No value in Denver but it's automatic...
    Colts..HOU in position for the #1 pick...colts need to get back on track
    Zona...necessity to keep their slim (or not so slim) playoff hopes alive
    Niners and Saints both look good but if I had to choose 1 I'd say Niners even though TB hotter than Rams...
    Detroit should be automatic.
    Maybe DET, SF, Indy, Denver...not sure what that would pay.

I'd make a point to stay away from KC ML, Philly ML, and Cincy ML...hell even seattle ML more I think about it the value isn't worth the chance that they forget to show up on offense...
    for some reason i'm not that confident in the Colts this week. Often times a team will come out fired up after their coach gets fired.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

eagles and the over are money in that gm...on that turf they will carve up minny secondary.. minny prob score some points as well but dont think they winning a shootout..

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

wouldn't be surprised if Peterson is listed as active so the Vikes get fannies in the seats and plays a bit before being pulled for the afternoon.

Adrian Peterson to remain in a boot for now

Adrian Peterson's latest scans confirmed no fractures or structural damage, but he'll remain in a walking boot and is very questionable for Week 15.

Peterson has been diagnosed with a sprained right foot. While it's good news that he isn't dealing with a more serious injury, ESPN previously reported that Peterson isn't expected to play against the Eagles and coach Leslie Frazier said the team's 3-9-1 record will be a factor in how they proceed with him over the rest of the season. AP will be reevaluated once he's out of the boot, but no one knows when that will be. Toby Gerhart (hamstring) would handle lead-back duties if he's able and needs to be owned in all formats. Matt Asiata is the Vikings' third-string back.
    Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press
    Dec 10 - 11:33 AM

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Eagles -4.5 over Viqueens

Seahawks- 7 over Mr. pick 6 (eli manning)

49ers- 4.5 over Buccaneers

Saints -5.5 over Rams

Patriots -1 over Dolphins

any reason why all these shouldnt cash?

all these teams need wins and all the home dogs aint got shit to play for
    Nice picks. I'd go w/ Dolphins ML, because this could be the game, where Pats can lose. Gronk is out and that's good news for Miami.

bez
    bez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Ya i like all those as well but i'm on phins ml. They are playing good football and the pats always seem to need ref calls go their way. On the road and after gronk going down i just don't see them winning. You do remember what the pats offense looked like this season without him right, not nearly as effective.

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    eagles and the over are money in that gm...on that turf they will carve up minny secondary.. minny prob score some points as well but dont think they winning a shootout..
    Love the over and philly in that one. Will probably tease Seattle and Philly as well. Can't see either losing SU. Minnesota sucks and the Giants season is over.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Love the over and philly in that one. Will probably tease Seattle and Philly as well. Can't see either losing SU. Minnesota sucks and the Giants season is over.
    i ml parlayed phi with the over when i was putting in my mon night bet and saw the line i didnt see it getting any better.maybe total falls if ap out but i doubt it and dont think it matters, but if he is out id assume the ml will be far more than where i got it so was willing to trade..

2daBank

there a reason a lot of those might not cash... agree with philly, sf will win but think better off ml them cause bucs are capable of making it a bit of a slugfest, they have a habit of playing some good teams tough... no way would i be on seachickens, nyg or nothing imo.. saints i dunno, i doubt i can play lambs but that _5.5 line for favs always shady..

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

I was looking to make a thread about all the good looking ML's this week so I'll just post up here instead.

I like the ML parlay of KC/SF/SEA/DEN

Eli is garbage and won't do shit against that secondary.

KC need a win to stay in the wild card hunt. They're not about to squander an impressive season and they are still one of the most balanced teams IMO. Plus Oakland is not good.

TB is hot but SF is riding hotter beating a great Seattle team. They are in the hunt as well and know they need every win they can get this close to the end.

Denver seems automatic. All I can think of here is Rivers tossing away a 4 td lead last year to Peyton. Man it was great being on Denver that game.

I think these have the best shots of winning on the ML. Spreads are gonna be a bit tougher obviously but this one pays a bit over 2:1

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Matt1144; 12-10-13 at 11:09 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I do like that parlay alot.

The Chiefs game concerns me the most. Only b/c of all the bad teams
    playing home games i think Oakland has the best chance of getting a bunch of fans
    to show up and create a strong home field advantage.

Those Raider fans are crazy and just love dressing up in those halloween type costumes i think.

That may sound silly to some but ive heard several NFL players say Oakland is one of the most hostile enviorments to play in.

That and Raiders / Chiefs is a big rivalry and Chiefs coming off such a blowout. Not a good buy low spot for the Chiefs.

As far as the actual matchups..Chiefs are better in every aspect of the game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I feel like we may see a few underdogs win straight up though

I could def see Titans beating Arizona at home.

and

Steelers have a decent chance at home against Bengals too. As long as they arent eliminated from the playoffs by the time the game starts.

Twiz

Avoid KC like the plague. Spread, ML, everything. Not a good spot.

Might look like an idiot come sunday but I'd also stay away from the seahawks, even the ML as dumb as that sounds...That line is baiting teasers. Giants played tough D their last few games at home...sure against shitty or 1 dimensional offenses but I'd argue seahawks fit that category too. I'd cite that sloppy ass game seattle played against titans earlier this year coming off their other loss...squeaked out a game AT HOME...now they lose a close one and travel cross country to an underachieving giants team? Total a lil low...AVOID. Especially in a ML parlay where that's the steepest ML...

I been high on Arizona all year so take this with a grain of salt but they're not losing to Tennessee. Funky fieldgoals might let titans cover a 3 still...i'd prolly stay away. Maybe under...Steelers a very live dog but I'm a homer and have lost more money than I can count on them...

Love 9ers, Denver automatic on ML, think detroit automatic on ML and would easily replace seahawks in that parlay for better payout less risk, also like colts but understand why most people don't...I'd say they're a slightly better bet on ML than KC but obv understand why people would disagree.

As far as underdogs straight up I'd consider something small on washington. Lines been skewed in their favor last few weeks and they've underperformed EVERY time. Now they playing an equally shitty team in a game with shady line movement and most money on ATL...QB/Coach controversy and coming off a disgusting performance...6 point line drawing ATL teasers...almost too perfect.

/novel

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avoid KC like the plague. Spread, ML, everything. Not a good spot.

Might look like an idiot come sunday but I'd also stay away from the seahawks, even the ML as dumb as that sounds...That line is baiting teasers. Giants played tough D their last few games at home...sure against shitty or 1 dimensional offenses but I'd argue seahawks fit that category too. I'd cite that sloppy ass game seattle played against titans earlier this year coming off their other loss...squeaked out a game AT HOME...now they lose a close one and travel cross country to an underachieving giants team? Total a lil low...AVOID. Especially in a ML parlay where that's the steepest ML...

I been high on Arizona all year so take this with a grain of salt but they're not losing to Tennessee. Funky fieldgoals might let titans cover a 3 still...i'd prolly stay away. Maybe under...Steelers a very live dog but I'm a homer and have lost more money than I can count on them...

Love 9ers, Denver automatic on ML, think detroit automatic on ML and would easily replace seahawks in that parlay for better payout less risk, also like colts but understand why most people don't...I'd say they're a slightly better bet on ML than KC but obv understand why people would disagree.

As far as underdogs straight up I'd consider something small on washington. Lines been skewed in their favor last few weeks and they've underperformed EVERY time. Now they playing an equally shitty team in a game with shady line movement and most money on ATL...QB/Coach controversy and coming off a disgusting performance...6 point line drawing ATL teasers...almost too perfect.

/novel
    LOL

Tkost051
    Tkost051's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

If I'm not mistaken im pretty sure ap is out he says he will play but the team has other thoughts

Twiz

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    LOL
    You're a clown. Bet all the favs and parlay their MLs if that's how you feel. If only it were that easy. If you think Seattle ML safer than Lions ML...nuff said. Same with the spread. You wasting space for a post where someone could give some insight or an angle. Whatchu on this site for...
    Last edited by Twiz; 12-11-13 at 02:07 AM.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Redskins will win this week and maybe San Diego outright on Thursday night