ArlyDude
    ArlyDude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

The NFL much like all sports is all about story lines....what better story today than

What better story today than Matt Flynn coming back to Green Bay and torching the Lions for another 400+ yards and 4+ touchdowns. I believe that has a good chance of happening. Sports are all about momentum and if Flynn is reminiscing about what he did to the lions 2 years ago he will do it again! I can already see them talking about it Monday on Mike and Mike and First Take.

The lions have been horrible lately and being this game will put the winner 1st in their division I expect it to be close.

Flynn was also good in his showing last week. Not to mention the Pack bet the lions handily earlier in the year 22-9. Albeit with Rodgers but they help them to 9.

I'm taking the +7 with the Packers.
    Last edited by ArlyDude; 11-28-13 at 10:26 AM.

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 48?

ArlyDude

With the tendency of Thanksgiving's game's being high scoring I would like to think so.....however the Packers held the Lions to only 9 points earlier in the year. I am still struggling with this one.

ArlyDude

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tito View Post
    Over 48?
    I would rather be 7 points to the good for the entire game because I believe they will keep it close and within 1 score regardless of what happens. I would rake the spread over the points since when the game starts...I will already be winning and when it ends, I expect it to be within 1 score either way....which would be my 7 points!

Marshall Tito

Quote Originally Posted by ArlyDude View Post
    With the tendency of Thanksgiving's game's being high scoring I would like to think so.....however the Packers held the Lions to only 9 points earlier in the year. I am still struggling with this one.
    These two facts you stated are exactly why I like the over. More so the fact that Packers held the lions to 9 points in their last meeting with the final score being 9-22. So why are the books laying such a high total for this game?
    Last edited by Marshall Tito; 11-28-13 at 10:42 AM.

ArlyDude

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tito View Post
    These two facts you stated are exactly why I like the over. More so the fact that Packers held the lions to 9 points in their last meeting with the final score being 9-22. So why are the books laying such a high total for this game?

The totals aren't really high. NFL totals don't usually move much. If there are 2 good D teams it's usually 39-41, most of the other games are near 45-48, when you have 2 high powered offenses it's a little above 50. So compared to college with the totals being all over the place, the NFL lines don't move that much so I wouldn't call high 40's high...just average. If I HAD to go one way or the other I would say OVER on the total.
    Points Awarded:

Marshall Tito gave ArlyDude 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArlyDude

I also like Oakland +8 and Pit +2.5

Marshall Tito

Good luck with your plays I'll be backing Big Ben tonight as well.