C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Carolina/New Orleans

I am not sure yet to be honest.

C-Gold

I like New Orleans for SNF

I see Joe Staley is out for SF and Mike Upati might not play either???

C-Gold

I don't know what to say this week. Lots of shitty teams playing each other, sucker bets. I don't have a lot of edge but sometimes it is best to just recognize that and keep it small.

Play 1. Tease New England + Denver
    Play 2. KC Chiefs ML -158 @ 5 Dimes
    Play 3. San Francisco -2.5

I am going to probably take New Orleans tonight as well. If they didn't get blown out last week they would be laying 5.5 or 6 come kickoff time.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    there a case for skins no doubt. but im gonna go out on a limb and say your case for skins would coincide with over no?
    Wow dude the footing in Washington is awful. Game should fly right over.

You know how some games it is cold and they have footing? The snow keeps coming down and the defense can't get any footing. Game should have a lot of points. Reid went for a 4th and 2 at the goal line and they easily got it.

C-Gold

Nice pick by RG3. Back to the swamp river rat. Keep staring your receivers down.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Wow dude the footing in Washington is awful. Game should fly right over.

You know how some games it is cold and they have footing? The snow keeps coming down and the defense can't get any footing. Game should have a lot of points. Reid went for a 4th and 2 at the goal line and they easily got it.

yea it worked out as planned, problem is i assumed the same type conditions in philly and got way more snow than i bargained for to bet that over,, lol

fortune725
    fortune725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

How many pts did you buy for NE? Kansas city looking Solid!! I put teaser on over 36 for TB and NE -4 1/2. Whats up with Brady at home lol geez.. hope they get their game going

fortune725

dang KC be killing them right now!!!

C-Gold

yea it worked out as planned, problem is i assumed the same type conditions in philly and got way more snow than i bargained for to bet that over,, lol
    The only problem is if KC is up 24-0 and they just slow the game down.

Is RG3 going to play the garbage stat man? He is such a piece of shit. Did you see him stare down Santana Moss on that 3rd down, he got the completion and then threw his arms up in celebration like he threw a TD pass. The the next play he stares down his WR and throws an INT that is run back 42 yards. He sucks.

fortune725

nah i didnt see that hahah hes a joke... not even a shadow of himself last year. Skinny ass RG3

fortune725

got damn.. 31-0.. should have put more money on this game.. dammit lol.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The only problem is if KC is up 24-0 and they just slow the game down.

Is RG3 going to play the garbage stat man? He is such a piece of shit. Did you see him stare down Santana Moss on that 3rd down, he got the completion and then threw his arms up in celebration like he threw a TD pass. The the next play he stares down his WR and throws an INT that is run back 42 yards. He sucks.
    he incapable of anticipating a throw for shit, ive never seen him look off a defender or throw on time before a guy comes out of his break and be accurate.. ppl get mad when you tell them the truth about this clown.. im not racist, i like wilson, cam, and keap and think the all gonna be good in this league for a long time, i loved that these morons gave my lambs all those draft picks for this goofy sock wearing douche who i never thought would be great..

C-Gold

he incapable of anticipating a throw for shit, ive never seen him look off a defender or throw on time before a guy comes out of his break and be accurate.. ppl get mad when you tell them the truth about this clown.. im not racist, i like wilson, cam, and keap and think the all gonna be good in this league for a long time, i loved that these morons gave my lambs all those draft picks for this goofy sock wearing douche who i never thought would be great..
    He is another shitty black QB only he has better marketing.

Hey this guy is a runner but he's smart! He's not a dumb thug like Vick! He has brain cells unlike Vince Young!

He's a damn drama queen and he has no idea how to play the position. He got by on his legs and he's a crappy passer. He was never a good passer and a good runner. He was always a good runner and a crappy passer in a gimmeck offense.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by fortune725 View Post
    got damn.. 31-0.. should have put more money on this game.. dammit lol.
    Yeah I thought it could be a trap so I only played the Chiefs ML. Vegas doesn't usually give away free money but I guess there are enough idiots who still think RG3 can ball. He's a garbage man pretending to be a QB.

fortune725

yea thought it was a trap too by vegas. u think NE gonna come back, how much did you tease on this?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by fortune725 View Post
    yea thought it was a trap too by vegas. u think NE gonna come back, how much did you tease on this?
    It's 6-0 bro. Don't worry.

fortune725

not looking good lol.. going to do a teaser for the 4 pm games.. rams cardinals over 32.5 and titans broncos over 41 1/2 with 7 1/2 teaser... what do you think? or which games would u pick

C-Gold

So many of the picks were good, Tampa, Arizona, Philly, San Diego but a bad beat and a .5 point loss with the 49ers.

After New England didn't cover I took Denver so at least I won that.

I am going to take New Orleans -3 for the Sunday Night football to balance out the picks here.

New Orleans -3 for another play.

fortune725

Who do you like for MNF? Cowboys?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

C-Gold always provides goo write ups whether they win or lose. A few breaks and he kills them big again yesterday. The picks are right on the money.

C-Gold

Good stuff. I am starting a new thread this week for picks.

First 1234