C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Mike Tomlin i s a fuking clown, despicable from a head coach. What kind of character flaw is that. That’s bush-league, sad day for the Steelers, to make it worse this piece of garbage is smiling about it. That’s a real classy coach in Pitt, motherfuker, his little smirk on the sidelines after is a giveaway that he knew what he was doing. Players learn their classlessness from their coach, such a low ball ignorant move
    Actually he wasn't close tot he sideline, his foot was on the field of play and he changed the direction of the runner. As I said before, can you imagine if Bill Bellicheck did that, what the reaction against him would be? You would keep hearing about what a cheater he is. Mike Tomlin did it and the media is laughing about it. There was no penalty, no warning, no repercussion. I don't think fining the guy 25,000 is the solution here. That play could have helped the Steelers win the game. Jacoby Jones was on his way to a run away back breaking TD and he had to cut it back inside and he was tackled. When interviewed after the game Jones said that he was shocked Tomlin wasn't moving, he saw him well in advance and that he did indeed cut it back inside.

I hope next time this happens Jones will run Tomlins fat ass right over and he will be awarded a TD. Mike Tomlin is a classless piece of shit.

C-Gold

The Bills line is up to -4 now. It would be a decent chance to get a middle with a -3 and a +4, maybe you can get a win and a push in that scenario but I am just going to keep it. Did they move the kickoff from 1PM to 4PM? I could have sworn that game was originally scheduled for a 1PM kickoff?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    New England @ Houston +7.5

New England is coming off a huge emotional win vs Denver. Houston has hit rock bottom losing to the Jags. People are saying they wouldn't bet on the Texans at any price.

Before the season started Houston was supposed to win the AFC South pretty easily. I am sure NFL schedule makers would think this is a big divisional match up with playoff implications. The Texans still have one of the best defenses in the league, on paper, especially against the pass. The Patriots are good at passing, and their RBs had fumbling problems last week.

Everybody and their mom is on New England. They really should win but man, doesn't that worry you that everybody is on the Pats? I'd feel better teasing them down. Houston shouldn't be that bad. They outgained opponents in yardage 7 out of their last 10 games, this isn't some crappy team, they have talent but keep losing games.

I keep talking about teasers, I think NE is a decent teaser candidate. I probably wouldn't want to take them ATS.
    One thing to consider is that New England has won mostly close games, and Houston lost mostly close games. One team is at the top of the league and going places and one team is done, but this match up more than any highlights the margin of error in this league and the difference between winning and losing.

Houston still has a top ranked defense. Gronk, Brady, Amendola, Talib and others are playing through injuries and this line looks like this game is fixed. I am not even going to tease this game.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

C-Gold you have Bills -3 as a play...anything else for Sundays games?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    C-Gold you have Bills -3 as a play...anything else for Sundays games?
    I am thinking of teasing Carolina and San Fran just to win. They really should both win at home against inferior opponents.

I am also thinking about Eagles -3. Yes I understand Arizona has a good D and has flown under the radar, but...

Arizona is 2-3 on the road
    Arizona has to travel against all the time zones and play at 1, is Arizona technically a West Cost team?

Nick Foles has 16TD and 0INT
    Carson Palmer has 16TD and 15INT

That is the biggest stat right there to me. How often do teams shoot themselves in the foot and lose games? Phila defense isn't very good but I could see Carson losing this game for them.

C-Gold

I am not really liking the 1PM games from a viewing perspective.

@ 4M I obviously want to watch Denver/KC but I think Cincy/San Diego should be a decent game to watch also, what is there to watch at 1? Phila and Arizona?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I took Philly -3 yesterday
    I took Indy -4 Friday
    Looking at that Carolina SF teaser

Think Denver Smokes KC but waiting a little

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

how you feel about the bears game? id like to see your thoughts

C-Gold

Holy shit.

I was watching Denver/SD on tape the other day, I didn't take SD last week but I thought they probably covered and maybe even won. I knew it was going to be a good game. My point is late in the game Tamba Hali and Justin Houston both got hurt. I didn't think much of it but wanted to make sure to look at the injury report. Keep in mind they both played pretty much the entire game last week but got hurt, and Philip Rivers still put up 41 points on them. If they don't play that entire Chiefs defense changes. Those are 2 premier pass rushers right there.

Justin Houston is out through mid december with an elbow injury
    Tamba Hali is questionable with an ankle injury

So let's say Hali plays because he is tough and will probably tough it out. How much can he push off with a hurt ankle? Will he be fickle on that ankle early in the game?

If the Chiefs don't have a pass rush they will get beat and probably beat bad. If Hali is testing out that ankle early in the game, Manning should have time to throw, and when Manning has time to throw you lose. So how good is Alex Smith going to be in catch up duty? He has never been good at throwing to his receivers, it has always been backs and tight ends. You don't think Jack Del Rio sees that?

The Chiefs missing 1 and a half of their pass rushers is devastating.

I also like how this is a huge game, to me that makes the point spread less relevant. Peyton Manning will run the score up if he gets the chance, especially after last week. They want to put the other team away and make a statement.

People see the Chiefs and their record, and them being at home and people will hope for a close game and a loss but a cover. I think that is flawed logic. The Chiefs pass rush and entire defense won't be as effective. It doesn't matter if you have a pro bowl safety is Peyton Manning has time, he will beat you.

Denver ML is good, but they really should cover this game. The spread isn't even a full 7, it is 6.5 and the public isn't all over this, the betting is relatively even.

Denver has put up 30+ points in 8 out of their last 10 games, and the other 2 times they didn't they put up 28 and 27. Denver is absolutly going to get their points, can the Chiefs backers say the same about Alex Smith?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    how you feel about the bears game? id like to see your thoughts
    I do write ups for every game so you can scroll down. Actually I forgot to do the SD/Bengals game but whatever.

The Vikings suck, their coach sucks and their defense sucks. The line looks fishy to me, how is Minnesota laying a point to anybody, especially a divisional team they are obviously worse than?

After further review here is what it is: Match ups.

Chicago D is missing Lance Briggs and they are giving up 145 per game on the ground for 4.9 per carry! They are giving up 5 yards per carry and face maybe the best running back ever????

This game sort of reminds me of the Jets/Bills game. Geno Smith sucks, he is actually even worse than Ponder. But Miami's defense sucks against the run, and Rex wants to ground and pound with his offensive line and RBs. So what is Rex going to do? Run the ball and take the ball out of that stupid thug Gina Smith's hands. Yeah I want to fade Geno but the Jets are going to run the ball not throw.

Leslie Frazier is stupid, but he is going to just run the ball with Peterson, and keep it very simple for his shitty QB Ponder. They are going to grind it out and run the ball and they have a decent shot at getting 1 of their 4 wins this year. You couldn't ask for a better match up for a crappy run the ball kind of team than to play a team that gives up nearly 150 per game on the ground and 5 yards per pop.

C-Gold

Minnesota should win, but I don't want to bet on Ponder and Leslie Frazier, two losers that will soon be fired and thrown into the dust bin of history.

C-Gold

Week 13
    Detroit Lions + Pittsburgh Steelers teaser ---> WIN
    Dallas Cowboys -7.5 ----------------------->Moosed

Sunday Card
    Buffalo Bills -3
    Phila -3
    Denver -6.5
    Carolina/SF teaser

I really shouldn't be playing the Eagles here, it is barley an investment grade play and you should never bet just for action but I have a feeling they win and cover. Phila is coming off a bye, and late in the year I think that extra rest helps extra. Arizona is traveling across all those time zones, and Nick Foles has thrown 1 pick and Palmer has thrown 15. Arizona has not been as good on the road, and they played an offensive New Orleans team earlier in the year and got blown out. Arizona's D is good but MAYBE the Eagles hurry up offense will help give them a little edge here, I know Arizona has not seen anything like it before and you can practice it in practice but there is something to be said to finally see it live against NFL starters. Especially on the road, across 3 time zones against rested players.

Carolina and SF are both at home, against inferior opponents and are getting ready for the playoff push. I think Tampa is undervalued as a team right now but Car blew them out on the road a few weeks back and although they can make adjustments, I think Car wins this game a huge majority of the time. It might be ugly, but they should be able to pull it out. Tampa winning on the road against playoff teams 2 weeks in a row? I don't think so.

C-Gold

I am also going to play Denver ML.

Denver is done losing for the year. They are going to win the super bowl.

bruenc
    bruenc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Hey c thoughts about taking the the bears/vikings over ? Both teams can put up points and neither defense can stop anyone.

C-Gold

I am thinking of teasing Carolina and San Fran just to win. They really should both win at home against inferior opponents.

I am also thinking about Eagles -3. Yes I understand Arizona has a good D and has flown under the radar, but...

Arizona is 2-3 on the road
    Arizona has to travel against all the time zones and play at 1, is Arizona technically a West Cost team?

Nick Foles has 16TD and 0INT
    Carson Palmer has 16TD and 15INT

That is the biggest stat right there to me. How often do teams shoot themselves in the foot and lose games? Phila defense isn't very good but I could see Carson losing this game for them.
    The first damn 3rd down in the game Carson Palmer gets hit with the sack/fumble turnover.

Then Nick Foles marches down the field and has a beautiful play action, great play design by Chip Kelly TD.

The 2nd possession Carson Palmer throws a pick.

This is playing out like I thought. Yeah Arizona D is good but Carson Palmer with 2 turnovers in 2 possessions.

C-Gold

One thing to consider is that New England has won mostly close games, and Houston lost mostly close games. One team is at the top of the league and going places and one team is done, but this match up more than any highlights the margin of error in this league and the difference between winning and losing.

Houston still has a top ranked defense. Gronk, Brady, Amendola, Talib and others are playing through injuries and this line looks like this game is fixed. I am not even going to tease this game.
    Patriots down by 10 at halftime.

Whether they come back and win or not this was an awful game to play, teaser or not. I hope the Texans win to bust those suckers teasers out there.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I have Houston in a 13 point teaser..looking good

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I have Houston in a 13 point teaser..looking good
    Yeah you are good.

C-Gold

Palmer keeps turning it over but Phila is letting them hang in the game.

fortune725
    fortune725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

What about Denver and SF 6 point teaser?

C-Gold

Miami @ Jets

I don't really want to play this game but depending on the weather I might consider it. Gina Smith looks like the worst guy in the NFL taking snaps.
    9 completions 2 INT and 13 incompletions last week
    8 completions 3 INT and 15 incompletions the week before
    8 completions 11 incompletions and 115 yards the week before that
    20 completions 2 INT and 10 incompletions the week before that

Geno Smith hasn't thrown a TD pass in 5 weeks! This is coming in an NFL with watered down rules where we see guys like Matt Stafford throw for 5000 yards.

Here is a little tip. Gina Smith has a weak arm and can't read an NFL defense. He can't play in the cold or wind. It was cold and windy in Baltimore last week and he struggled mightily and should have been benched for Simms. Even Dan Dierdorf the dumb ass was wondering why he wasn't benched. They kept running Josh Cribbs wildcat and passes instead of Gina.

The only reason why Miami isn't a big play is because
    A) Miami's offense isn't very good either and their O-Line is a mess.
    B) Jets really do have an awesome run D and I am not scared of Tannehill and Miami's pass protection sucks.
    C) Miami has had a decent D the past few years, but they have been vulnerable to the run, and the Jets want to ground and pound and that's all they should do with Gina Smith.

Seriously, look at all the backup QB's out there and they are better than Gina. Josh McCown is better than Gina Smith. Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Gina Smith. Nick Foles is technically the backup QB, he is better than Gina Smith. Matt Cassell started a couple games. Mike Glennon is a rookie and took over and he is way better. Matt Flynn has bounced around the league and he's better. Kellen Clemens is better. I mean who is Gina Smith really better than?

The fear though is that Miami's offense does nothing, which is likely, and Gina just hands it off to Ivory and Powell who rush for a combined 140, sprinkle in a few screens and dump offs and the Jets win a low scoring snooze fest.
    Why didn't I fade the turd?

4/10
    29 yards
    0 TD 1 INT
    and benched.

You can't polish a turd that big. He is the worst starter in the NFL and the numbers speak for themselves. Jets to draft another QB next year.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by fortune725 View Post
    What about Denver and SF 6 point teaser?
    That would works.

If the line is still 6.5 for Denver you might want to make it a 6 point teaser for a little better pay out. I already have Carolina which is looking good.

fortune725

I got Carolina and Indy vs TN over 38.5.. coming down to the wire on the over sigh.....but yeah thanks 6.0 soundsgood

C-Gold

Arizona @ Phila

Who ever wins the turnover battle is going to win this game. Carson Palmer has been a turnover machine. The Eagles led the NFL in turnovers last year with their d dumb dog killer QB, Foles hasn't thrown a pick yet but they still have a turnover prone team.

These teams are also tied to the Kevin Kolb DRC trade that both teams seamingly lost.

Arizona is quietly 7-4 and they are 7-4 ATS. They actually had a decent D last year but some of the worst QB play I can remember. Phila can be run and thrown on, but Arizona has a turnover prone QB and they still aren't that good at running the ball.

Arizona has a good D, but maybe Phila's hurry up Oregon offense will give them a little bit of an edge against that stout D?

The Eagles have been a weird team that wins on the road, but losses at home. Their fans are animals and put a lot of pressure on them, it has been that way since Andy Reid and Mcnabb were getting tough love from the fans.

The stats and analysis say that Arizona should win, they should be able to stop the Eagles run attack but they have a losing record on the road. My hunch says Phila wins to keep pace with Dallas here. How will they do it? I'd say Carson Palmer losses the game instead of Phila winning it. I don't think I want to play this game.
    Palmer has 3 turnovers and 5 sacks. Game is playing out as expected but Phila had a punt return TD called back and a big run by McCoy called back on an unnessesary penalty. Time to put the Cardinal away.

C-Gold

I got Carolina and Indy vs TN over 38.5.. coming down to the wire on the over sigh.....but yeah thanks 6.0 soundsgood
    Denver should win ATS, I like just taking them. It is not even a TD. They scored 30+ points 8 out of 10 weeks and the other 2 games they scored 27 and 28 points. KC has a very solid defense but they are missing 1 stud pass rusher and the other one has an ankle injury. If you give Peyton Manning time....

Denver should score 30+ points here, win and cover. I like just taking them, penetrate teases, they win and they cover.

fortune725

u think $50 on the teaser or 50 ML Bills is better?

C-Gold

u think $50 on the teaser or 50 ML Bills is better?
    Teaser. I'd take Denver ATS before Buffalo.

I really wish the Bills game was outdoors in Buffalo. They are stupid for scheduling this game in the dome to make a few extra bucks.

fortune725

Yeah Denver is solid and I think Peyton will not lose twice in a row especially the way they loss yesterday. 49ers at home is too good for weak Rams. Hope the TN goes over +38 1/2!!

C-Gold

3 huge penalties in the Phila game!

Called back TD
    long run by McCoy called back
    pass INT in the end zone

I don't want a penetrating push. They were up 24-7!!!!!!

C-Gold

24-21, you have got to be penetrating kidding me.

C-Gold

I am going to take Denver ML also.

C-Gold

I hope Chip Kelly kicks a garbage FG for the cover!!!!!!!

I deserve this win,

C-Gold

Holy shit, they call a Penalty on Arizona that helps the Eagles ONLY push.

If they didn't throw that flag, Phila kicks 3 and then kicks off to Arizona.

I feel like I got cheated on this game.

C-Gold

Buffalo up 14-0
    Alex Smith just picked off in the end zone after a nice drive.
    SF up

Come on boys. I got screwed over on that Phila game, I need some more wins.

C-Gold

Buffalo up 7 late.
    Denver came back and is covering
    SF has the game under control

come on!

First 1234 Last