rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bills -3.5 over Falcons

Falcons showed life last week in prime time, short week and against a hated rival. They still fell short but got the cover. Things will be different this week in 10 degree weather against a gritty team with playoff hopes still alive. Bills will smash this lifeless team in Toronto. Bills D Line will eat Matty ice for breakfast and the Bills will run all over these boys.

In conspiracy theory news, GM Dimitroff said today in a presser that they will be targeting lineman (both sides of the ball) in this years draft and that there is plenty to chose from. First of all, the season isnt even over yet and your talking about the draft? WTF. Additionally, Arthur Blank has already expressed his pleasure with Clowny (DE Gamecocks). Translation = this team will continue losing and like it if they want Clowny.

Bills 30
    Falcons 17

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Game is being played in a dome in Toronto.

rockhardfister

Rogers Center has retractable roof. I would think they would leave it open to negate dome field advantage. Good point though! Will need to get more information. However, regardless I would still role with Bills. Falcons don't do well against mobile QBs and haven't won on the road yet.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I would like Bills a lot more if it were played in Buffalo. But either way I still like the Bills here. Been saying it for a while, but Falcons are trash. Bills front 7 should be able to get a ton of pressure on Ryan. I expect Spiller/Fred Jackson to have a field day as well.

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dome is always kept closed. Atlanta to feel right at home. Essentially a neutral site, always lots of points in these games.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I would like Bills a lot more if it were played in Buffalo. But either way I still like the Bills here. Been saying it for a while, but Falcons are trash. Bills front 7 should be able to get a ton of pressure on Ryan. I expect Spiller/Fred Jackson to have a field day as well.
    `
    Agree. Falcons O-Line is bottom 5 worst.

cb8720
    cb8720's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Rogers Center has retractable roof. I would think they would leave it open to negate dome field advantage. Good point though! Will need to get more information. However, regardless I would still role with Bills. Falcons don't do well against mobile QBs and haven't won on the road yet.
    The dome is shut when baseball ends and not reopened until baseball begins. It's a long process to open it, so once it goes into "winter" mode, that's it.

The Bills should win, though, with their ferocious pass rush against Atlanta's nonexistent pass blocking. Ryan's going to be on his back a lot.

rockhardfister

Down to -3 now. No significant injuries for Buffalo and coming off a bye. Gonzalez not practicing yet this due to toe injury. Falcons might sit him.

Falcons Defense according Football Outsiders. Defense #31 pass, #24 rush.
    Last edited by rockhardfister; 11-27-13 at 05:30 PM.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by cb8720 View Post
    The dome is shut when baseball ends and not reopened until baseball begins. It's a long process to open it, so once it goes into "winter" mode, that's it.

The Bills should win, though, with their ferocious pass rush against Atlanta's nonexistent pass blocking. Ryan's going to be on his back a lot.
    Bills as a collective unit are tied for sacks (NFL Lead). Super Mario will have at least 2 sacks tomorrow against stop gap Jeremy Trueblood. Im telling you, the Falcons dont have the heart to compete Sunday. They are going to get smashed...AGAIN! Plus there is a lot of pressure on the Bills to perform in from of the Toronto fanbase as they are 1-4 historically.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

There is a lot of pressure on the Bills to perform in from of the Toronto fanbase as they are 1-4 historically.
    after watchings the Lions win by a landslide on thanksgiving I think its safe to say this is the week old haunting records are going to be broken... liking the bills here.. A LOT

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    after watchings the Lions win by a landslide on thanksgiving I think its safe to say this is the week old haunting records are going to be broken... liking the bills here.. A LOT
    Gonzalez and Weatherspoon questionable

rockhardfister

Jay Admins
    Flowery Branch

With the extra time afforded by a mini-bye, the Falcons coaching staff have logged untold hours of preparation in an effort to turnaround the team's fortunes in the fifth quarter of the season. That preparation was evident when talking to Head Coach Mike Smith.

"Toronto is located in Canada, which is a country north of the United States of America," noted Coach Smith. "Games in the NFL come down to eliminating mistakes and it's critical that our travel staff does an efficient job. One dropped passport or a missed pair of socks could have a detrimental effect to the outcome of the game."

Falcons Owner, Mister Blank takes a global view of the contest. "This is an opportunity to extend your Atlanter Falcons brand to new markets in Canader and Toronter, specifically. We consider Canader a sister stakeholder and we're working with the league to get a future game with our little brothers south of the border."

When asked about the draft, Falcons General Manager Thomas Dimitroff said, "Quite frankly, I have moved the draft to the parking lot while we urgently address the area of identifying product vulnerability. I believe the acquisition of talent like Brian Robiske and most recently, Domonique Croom shows the commitment we have to the probability of tweaking the product."

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I have been to every single bills game played at Rogers center and they are just terrible games. Most of the people who come to the game are through Cooperate tickets and don't have much knowledge of the game. People don't cheer for the bills. So essentially it is like a neutral site game. I wouldn't really count on home field advantage for bills. But I still like the bills to win this weekend.