MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kaepernick & Griffin III, two golden boys[2012] are in slumps Can either catch fire?

Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III, two of the golden boys from 2012, are in slumps. Can either catch fire? 49ers are 3-0 straight-up and against the number in Monday night games in Harbaugh's three-season tenure as coach. Considered a Super Bowl favorite, the 6-4 Niners are just hoping to hold onto a wild-card spot. Kaepernick’s rating has dropped from 98.3 in 2012 to 81.8. He’s 31st in completion percentage (56.2) and has a mere 11 TD passes. The Niners run an NFL-high 53.4 percent of the time. Seattle is the only other team above 50 percent. The defense, with rookie S Eric Reid playing superbly, is still stout. Skins, for their part, are 1-3 straight-up and 2-2 against the number on Mondays since Shanahan became head coach in 2010. RGIII is completing 59.7 percent with a mediocre 14-to-10 TD-to-INT ratio. And he has better receivers than Kaepernick. The Skins’ offense is far superior to the 49ers’ because of strong blocking and the No. 1 rushing attack. Alfred Morris is approaching 1,000 yards and is No. 3 in the league. They have a league-high 167 plays of 10-plus yards. Consider this when you make your pick.. 49ers defense ranks# 3 rd in NFL, defense wins games!!!!!
    My Prediction 49ers -5 pinnacle.... 49ers 27-17. I think magic? for Robert Griffin III, as a ”home-underdog is played out!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    I'am 6-1 record with and against the spread of second half season. All my picks are on threads with SBR Sports Forum [NFL]. My Prediction are using my Formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style[ press every game I win] Betting only two or three games games a week, if I win 2 press the following week, if I win one out two, its a press again!!! If I win one out of three press again!!!. So far week # 6 through season half time I'am about 60% "it could have been worse" but the second half of season I will Kick some Azz with my new type Formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style.
    ~Thank You All For Reading My Threads& Best Of Luck On Second Half Of NFL Season~

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Good stuff! You have been on fire sir.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

your reasoning seems solid mr harry the hat BOL to you sir!

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

BOL Lets cash some tickets!!!

broker651
    broker651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

"When: Monday, 8:30 p.m.
    Story line: Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III, two of the golden boys from 2012, are suffering sophomore slumps. Can either catch fire? About the 49ers: Considered a Super Bowl favorite, the 6-4 Niners are just hoping to hold onto a wild card spot. Kaepernick's rating has dropped from 98.3 in 2012 to 81.8. He ranks 31st in completion percentage (56.2) and has a mere 11 TD tosses. The Niners run the ball an NFL-high 53.4 percent of the time. Seattle is the only other team above 50 percent. The defense, with rookie S Eric Reid playing superbly, is still stout."

Harry's analysis tonight is courtesy (well... copied word for word) from Kevin Lyttle of the Austin American-Statesman who did the writeup at:
    http://www.arcamax.com/sports/football/s-1429584

Just helping you remember who's doing the writing and making those picks Harry.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteveRyan

MR.HARRYtheHAT

HOW GOOD AM I>> 7-1 TAKE YOUR SHOT AT ME>>>> IAM DAM GOOD 7-1 HAVE A NICE DAY

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Nice pick, but you are way off by saying that Skins offense is superior to San Fran. There is a 34% variance between these two offenses regarding YPP.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by broker651 View Post
    "When: Monday, 8:30 p.m.
    Story line: Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III, two of the golden boys from 2012, are suffering sophomore slumps. Can either catch fire? About the 49ers: Considered a Super Bowl favorite, the 6-4 Niners are just hoping to hold onto a wild card spot. Kaepernick's rating has dropped from 98.3 in 2012 to 81.8. He ranks 31st in completion percentage (56.2) and has a mere 11 TD tosses. The Niners run the ball an NFL-high 53.4 percent of the time. Seattle is the only other team above 50 percent. The defense, with rookie S Eric Reid playing superbly, is still stout."
    I'AM WILING VENTURE TO SAY YOU NEVER BET OR WAGED ON ANY FOOTBALL BET IN YOUR LIFE BROKER651??? I NEVER READ ANY OF YOUR THREAD BROKER651, BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSER AND MAY BE KID WITH NO DIRECTION IN CONCEPT IN NFL BETTING,. YOUR ANALOGICAL STATEMENTS ON MY THREADS WITH BULL-SHIT COMMENTS SHOW THAT YOU ARE KID GROWING UP IN NFL WATCHING GAMES ONLY.
    SBR MEMBERS WILLING TO READ MY THREADS I'AM 7-1!!!!!!!!! IS A REFLATED THEME THAT U HAVE NO COMPREHENSION BROKER 651 ?
    I'am 7-1 record with and against the spread of second half season. All my picks are on threads with SBR Sports Forum [NFL]. My Prediction Using my Formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style[ press every game I win] Betting only two or three games games a week, if I win 2 press the following week, if I win one out two, its a press again!!! If I win one out of three press again!!!. So far week # 6 through season half time I'am about 60% "it could have been worse" but the second half of season I will Kick some Azz with my new type Formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style.
    ~Thank You All For Reading My Threads& Best Of Luck On Second Half Of NFL Season~

MR.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Harry's analysis tonight is courtesy (well... copied word for word) from Kevin Lyttle of the Austin American-Statesman who did the writeup at:
    http://www.arcamax.com/sports/football/s-1429584

Just helping you remember who's doing the writing and making those picks Harry.
    HAVE A NICE DAY KID ///LOL/