bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

3 Plays this week in the NFL that No one would give a snowballs chance in HELL

Lets Go with the obvious this week.These lines are sketch and you would think way too low.Thats why they are NO BRAINER WINNERS

Oakland Raiders plus 1

Miami Dolphins plus 4

Washington Redskins plus 5.5

oakland just pulled off an impressive win in houston and this no name junk ass QB for osk has something to prove and a job to secure.Tenn is bangged up and Chris johnson can not win this game by himself.Oakland will take down the titans,just like they took down the texans.No Defensive Co-ords have a clue what this joker QB for oakland is going to do as he is kind of like a secret wrapon as long as he continues to play well.He will fool tenn this weekend and get the W at Home

Carolina is absolutley smouldering hot right now.Who the hell can stop the panthers?Tom brady almosttttt did and now the Phins who are in complete disarray are only a 4 point dog too the arguably hottest team in the nfl???Something is REAL fishy about this line.You would think carolina would cover the 4 EZ right?Why wouldnt they?Obviously the books know something we do not.This line is NOT a mistake and i would not take the bait on the panthers here

The 49ers should be a 10 point or more fav to the worst secondary in the nfl.So why the heck is wash only a 5.5 point dog?Hmmmmmmmm.Again another fooler line.Such a joke.Wash will also cover this number against the jekyl and hyde 49ers.RG3 is way over due for NFL player of the week and i think he puts up shockingly big numbers in a shootout vs the 9ers.Ifffff san fran wins this game at all it will be by 3-4 points.

Keep in mind these are all home dogs and the books have people soooooo suckered into drinking that panther piss.NOT THIS WEEK.Panthers may win,but will NOT cover.

3 pretty ez winners here just based on the line alone that makes really no sense at all.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Also really like the Cheifs to make a statement this week as a Home fav and win by 7 or more.After the beating denver gave them kansas city is ready to regain its crown this week and skunk a sort of mis match.The chiefs D will prove this week that the denver game was just an off night and pick up rigjt where they left off on the last home game

VinnieMac3601
    VinnieMac3601's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

Im not sure KC is capable of "making a statement". They do enough to get the job done, but havent inspired a lot of confidence in me this year. I think the Denver game showed who they really are, a team that can beat losing teams. That said, SD has fallen off a cliff lately. I do like KC to win, but would feel more comfortable if it were in the -2.5 range.

I do agree with Washington covering and probably leaning with you on the Miami/Carolina game just because the line strikes me as waaay too low. GL!