dirtyjock
    dirtyjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will David Carr be back?

Thats what im going to be doing if he comes back. I know alot of season ticket holders that say its their last year getting them if he returns. I think the guy has enough time. Cant keep saying the lines not holding or any other excuses. A good QB will find a way to win. He could easily cut down on sacks by throwing the ball away instead of running back 10yrds then getting sacked. Like in the 1 Tenn game when they brought in Sage Rosenfels to replace him in the 3rd quarter and almost rallyed them back from 4 TD's down it was 28-3 when sage came it possibly 3-21 when he came in all i know is he came in and showed him what a real QB looks like. Yet the next game Sage doesnt even atleast get 1 start to see how things would go. Plus the so far bust or mario williams pass up vince was a HUGE mistake I think we could have lived without Bush he ended up at the best place for him but. Mario

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i gave up on this dude several yrs ago

houston finally figured it out

their decision makers are not very good

dirtyjock
    dirtyjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea now that we are stuck with mary williams haha and lost out on Vince Young good job

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4819

Its tough for any QB to win with a offensive line with hole in it. Carr cant do much when laying on his back most the time. But I dont disagree they should start looking for another QB in the draft that may help them down the line. How about Quinn?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now granted he never had a good offensive line while he was with Houston. However, that excuse can't be used for so many years. He needs a new start in another city, because he's done in Houston.