4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

lesson tonight for all you who didnt believe: the NFL IS FIXED. so be careful.

backjudge throws the flag but he didnt get the memo.

the head official told him to put the flag away. everyone on the pats. line -3, reverse line movement.

no matter what that drive would not end up in a TD 19 times out of 20 because it wasnt supposed to. so if you are so sure in the future that the pats are the right play, if you see the same thing happen agian, then LAY OFF the game.

these kind of games are carolina or no play. a lesson for you fukin squares crying about refs. youve seen it happen a thousand times. learn your lesson.

the NFL IS FIXED. get on the rigth side and you wont care.

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Smartest thing I read all night

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

I was trying to explain this to my friend and some people just don't want to believe. I don't get it. I think it's fun to try and find the rig, could care less about stats and what happens on the field when picking games. People think you are nuts if you try and explain that to them though. Oh well.

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

New England wins next week.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Well put.

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

RIGGED HARD! Make a f***in call when u pull ur flag out, WTF?!

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

The only way to account for it is a tease fyi under props on dimes your could have taken pats +8.5 and over 41.5 payed even i put 1.5 units on it. i have been doing this bet last four weeks and have hit every time so far

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
    I was trying to explain this to my friend and some people just don't want to believe. I don't get it. I think it's fun to try and find the rig, could care less about stats and what happens on the field when picking games. People think you are nuts if you try and explain that to them though. Oh well.

they will always think you're "nuts" because to them its a mass conspiracy theory since everyone would have to be in on it and it would be too difficult to orchestrate to pull off.

what they dont realise is that just because a game is "fixed" doesn't mean the result is "fixed". the head official can help a team cover or beat a spread or win but he can't make it happen. sometimes they try to make it happen and it can't because of superior performances by players on the other team.

but one thing is for sure. a suddle no call or a major pass interference call on a key drive where momentum was swinging, or a couple of holding or illegal block in the back calls can change the game in a significant way.

so more often than not, they get their way. again people don't believe it because they thing it's not possible. but its not rocket science, its just a matter of a few calls here or there.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Referees control the league in NFL and NBA. Umpires control MLB. This dark side of professional sports has been going on a very long time. Joe Namath and the Jets beating the Colts in the Super Bowl was a big rig job. Where there is money involved, there will always be rats.

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hard not to give the benefit of the doubt to the referee's (who are human beings after all) in situations like last night. There's certainly more than compelling precedent when it comes to scenarios like this....but the day that my opinion on the way a game is officiated is changed from believing what I see to speculation on every ending that seems 'fishy' or 'fixed' is going to be a sad one. I think we can all hope to be wrong in when it comes to something like this.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

according to the rules it was the correct call, specific in the book translate exactly to the field in a video game. on the flipside the refs make worse calls every game and never pick up the flag. uncatchable is a joke with all of the unreal catches that are made every week they have absolutely no clue whatsoever. i teeter on fixed and the league refs and the league in general just do not have a fukking clue in general.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't have a penny on last night's game but I watched and to be honest I was expecting some sort of shit like what occurred. If you dont't believe these games outcomes are controlled your naive and it's foolish to be naive about such a thing when your throwing your hard earned money on it. Wise up fellas.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

last panther scoring drive devon mccorty called for holding, ball way overthrown, why was the flag not picked up? hahaha