53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

with 7 potential QB's rated as first round draft picks next year.............

whats a GM to do? Can you imagine what Shanahan's saying as his QB throws up a duck ( no one in his right mind would have done) to end a potential comeback against the Eagles yesterday? How does !!! justify that throw??? Gotta be pulling your hair out Skins fans.
    The Jets looked good on Sunday no? NO! Geno not looking much like a QB with a bright future against that mighty Bills Team in Orchard Park
    That Texan Locker Room must have been a lotta laughs after their loss too. You could just FEEL the love betweem Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub coming off the field. From what I saw, AJ aligatored that throw. damn near stopped his route. and deserved to get called out after the game.
    interesting off season ahead for these squads ....bares watching

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Getting a little bit ahead of ourselves, aren't we here. I mean week 11 ?????

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

So an NFL team drafts a guy in round 1 or maybe round 2 or maybe a guy in round 3 like Russell Wilson has some success early. So the teams basically say you are our guy, you are our franchise QB. How long does that last?

Maybe this crop of young QB's will end up on the bench for a year or two and then get a chance to start.

Some of these guys have a longer leash than others, but I think the only sure thing is Andrew Luck. In 4 years many of these read option guys will be on the bench in another city.

Matthewcims
    Matthewcims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

I think RGIII ment to throw that "duck" out of the endzone. Didnt have enough on it. But im just a skins homer...