coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

So my friends ask me what I think. I tell them this and they laugh at me.

Earlier during the day, was at a small football party and they ask me what I thought of MNF game. I told them I like Carolina to win. Boy did they howl and laugh and reminded me that New England has 2 weeks to prepare for this game and that Ron Rivera couldn't even hold Bellicheck's jockstrap.

They mentioned shouldn't you by now realize, never fade Brady, Brees, or Manning?

This kind of behavior makes me think my pick is even better than before and I won't give you some BS that Carolina just beat SF and such.

To get to the nuts and bolts, look at what happens in the trenches. You have a hurt linemen with Kelly and Wilfork out and the Carolina front 7 can really go after the QB. Brady will be under extreme pressure. Yes, I know that Brady isn't no Kapernick, but the pressure will effect him. Also, the weakness of the Patriots is the run. Keep pounding with the ball and add play action let the Defense do the rest. Look what Cincy and the Jets have done.

Also this will be a road game with a team that can pound the ball better than Cincy and as good as the Jets. The Panthers are for real. They are not a finesse team. They are very physical and will put Brady to a good test.

Carolina -2.5 is the right play for me.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Hope Panthers lose outright, but good luck.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

the logicals you make the present is of those of the female minds. for this yous make the foundations of the betting?

but! the carolina have the good probables.

remembers! the lesson is of the eternal. what have the opinions the friends of yous wager, is this the foundations for the success! ---> NOT!

coitus_maximus

Going to add Car/NWE U47.5. Like both Car and the under

coitus_maximus

A nice 2-0 for Monday night.