bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

NFL Plays for this week.Great plays inside with lots of value

chiefs/broncos UNDER 49.5
    Broncos -7 -120

Final Score prediction for me is 31-17 Denver

New Orleans @ home vs the most over hyped team the last few years in the 49ers.San Fran has shown no reason as to why we should back them.I think the saints will slice and dice the 49ers secondary and score at will.However i see san fran going with the running game and if NO can stop the run they should slice up the 49ers.San Fran has laid so many eggs this year and its not going to get any easier going into the superdome and walking out with a win

Saints -4 and i bet it climbs to 5-6 by game time.If it drops to 3.5 then that is also more the reason to jump on NO.Saints D is terrible,but i dont think san fran will be able to keep up with the saints wicked scoring attacks.Also leaning the Under in this one due to the fact san fran will run a lot of clock running the ball.If they force 2-3 punts on new orleans then this should stay well under.

Atlanta PK???This is a shocker.Atlanta is not as bad as they have shown this year.I think matty ice gets the big game hes been looking for all season against the lowly bucos.Atlanta at a PK is a steal.Last year this line would have been -7 in this same situation,but since the falcons have been awful this year we are getting a TON of value here in the falcons.They are clearly the bettervteam in this matchup and i like atlanta -7 @plus 320 as well.Falcons 24 bucs 14

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Atlanta is garbage this year bucs will win or lose by fg. Agreement on niners and saints. Kap is not adjusting to how defenses are playing him

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

Quote Originally Posted by eagle8999 View Post
    Atlanta is garbage this year bucs will win or lose by fg. Agreement on niners and saints. Kap is not adjusting to how defenses are playing him
    Play calling is not adjusting.