CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Large: Colts-2.5&Georgia Tech+11

Colts-2.5 Colts (4-5 ATS) are 7-0 ATS following a loss w/Andrew Luck&Co. Tonight the Colts hit the road for a big game vs a division foe. No doubt about it this Colts team got embarrassed last week. As did the Titans vs the 0-8 Jags. Fitzpatrick takes over here for the injured Locker, which could be a blessing in disguise bc this could play into the glarring weaknes for the colts. Which is obviously the colts defense atteempting to stop the run. As they rank 26th in the league. The public is all over the colts in this one as they are laying less than a FG. THis year i have bet against the Colts on the road. Especially since they dont trave welll awful defense and simply dome teams suck away from home. But this is a spot here where the colts bounce back after that pathetic performance, first things first if they cant stop the run this game, this defense will have a long day. This tennesee defense will bounce baack n put pressure on Andrew Luck but i expect Andrew luck to have a good day vs this team.. The life is sucked outta Tennesse hopes for playoffs, they vanished after that loss to jags and w jake locker out for the season, the team n coaches players know they don't have a chance. They come out and play hard but colts offense here should be able to scores some points here, colts need to stop the run n force 2nd and 3rd n longs, look for them to struggle if they can tighten up the run defense, but this has been a bend but dont break kinda defense here. look for mathis to come up big w a sack or a force fumble. fitzpatrick can be good but at the same time u cant trust him here if he has to throw 20 plus times. Simply put Colts have better talent and is the better bet for these teams to bounce back! Pissed off Colts team vs back up qb should fare well in this spot!
    Ga Tech+11 GA Tech hits the road as well here and I simply dont trust the Tigers here laying double digits. After that beatdown by florida state. The Tigers defense will struggle tonight , especially against a Georgia Tech squad which has won four of six in this series since Paul Johnson arrived on campus. Jackets can exploit Clemson's defensive weaknesses on third down and in the red zone. This is GT final conference game and has a legit chance to finish at 6-2. Simply but more passion and effort by GT bc Clemson had title hopes this year only to see them vanish after that beatdown. Georgia Tech has a good shot at winning this game. Teams struggle stopping this GT offense attack, this is a good price and they have a lot to play for.

Tease Colts+3.5&Ga Tech+17

Gluck w your plays

CRM20
    Update your status

Lets go!

CRM20
    Update your status

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

they didn't vanish dumbass.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I beg to differ on the GTECH game, however, I love the colts and wouldn't tease that game since there is no need for it.

GTECH game:

A contrast in styles will clash as Georgia Tech and their option running attack heads to Clemson to face Tajh Boyd and the Clemson fast-paced passing attack. The Tigers were handed their only defeat by Florida State who has been beating everyone by huge margins. Georgia Tech has not faced this potent of a passing attack all season, and the closest they have seen to it was against Miami. The Hurricanes hung 45 points on the Yellow Jackets. Clemson is hard to slow down and the Jackets had no success last year, allowing Clemson 47 points on over 600 yards of offense. The problem for Georgia Tech is if they get behind here, they are taken out of what they do best which is run the football, and stand the chance of getting blown out. Clemson has an 26-14 ATS record in conference games since the arrival of Dabo Swinney. Under Swinney, this team has never lost ATS as a home favorite in this range (7.5 to 14 points). Meanwhile Tech has failed to cover their last four vs. winning teams. Play on Clemson

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ that's not from me source is Wunderdog Email picks. - NCAAF

CRM20
    Update your status

Dumb penetrate they about lost to Maryland two weeks ago,

CRM20
    Update your status

Regardless, Gluck

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    I beg to differ on the GTECH game, however, I love the colts and wouldn't tease that game since there is no need for it.

GTECH game:

A contrast in styles will clash as Georgia Tech and their option running attack heads to Clemson to face Tajh Boyd and the Clemson fast-paced passing attack. The Tigers were handed their only defeat by Florida State who has been beating everyone by huge margins. Georgia Tech has not faced this potent of a passing attack all season, and the closest they have seen to it was against Miami. The Hurricanes hung 45 points on the Yellow Jackets. Clemson is hard to slow down and the Jackets had no success last year, allowing Clemson 47 points on over 600 yards of offense. The problem for Georgia Tech is if they get behind here, they are taken out of what they do best which is run the football, and stand the chance of getting blown out. Clemson has an 26-14 ATS record in conference games since the arrival of Dabo Swinney. Under Swinney, this team has never lost ATS as a home favorite in this range (7.5 to 14 points). Meanwhile Tech has failed to cover their last four vs. winning teams. Play on Clemson
    just want to mention that miami gtech game score is slightly .... ehh midleading. if you watched the game you will know what im talking about.

CRM20
    Update your status

Bmore, I'm w u, gt was winning that game till 3rd qtr, score is misleading,