JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Colts @ titans. Who do you have?

Yeah, I'm a titans fan. Both titans and colts coming off terrible losses. Colts are not the same without Wayne. Titans just lost locker for the season. Don't know who to take here. What's your take?

wolvesguy89
    wolvesguy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Although the Colts D got destroyed Sunday, they are a very proud unit and are definitely above average. You know they're gonna have a chip on their shoulder and make up for it. Plus do you really think Ryan Fitzpatrick is capable of winning a game? I kinda doubt it

Emil4423
    Emil4423's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1090

Leaning colts as andrew luck hasn't lost back to back games and with the injury to locker.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Colts -2.5 seems rather low, no?

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Colts -2.5 seems rather low, no?
    Don't look to far into it. Have to go with the better ball club here. Luck makes up for last week. Bol

JM17

Titans have the better d. Maybe I will just watch this one

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Luck doesnt lose 2 in a row. That Colts D is probably getting a good earful this week.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Scores and odds had Colts getting 88% of the action. Keep in mind titans opened as 1 pt fav. It's now up to 3 so titans will start getting more action...maybe.

JM17

What is your action, rock?

CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

IMO, the colts most likely looked past the Rams to take the extra step in preparing for the awkard Thursday game against a division rival that they most likely thought would be 5-4 after a win against the Jags, which obviously didn't happen. The fact that Locker is gone is huge.

You could possibly argue that Fitzpatrick had somewhat similar offensive assets when he was up in Buffalo. A decent WR core, boom or bust RB, an athletic TE that IMO is somewhat underutilized. The only huge difference I can think of is I believe that Buffalo had a better O-line then the one the Titans have now and they don't have a great pass catching back, which the Bills had in Spiller and Fred Jackson.

It could be a thrashing if Luck protects the ball and his line holds up but no matter what I think the Colts should cover easily.

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Titans defense hasn't looked that great in a few weeks. A lot of the Colts scores that they gave up last week were long passes or long punt returns (meaning they were a little flukey).

I'm thinking the Colts bounce back here. I'd take the -2.5 (at 5dimes for -120) and the over 42.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    Yeah, I'm a titans fan. Both titans and colts coming off terrible losses. Colts are not the same without Wayne. Titans just lost locker for the season. Don't know who to take here. What's your take?
    colts obv the better team and tenn losing locker will have a HUGE effect on the performance of the offense.I think the colts show up and beat that azz big!

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    What is your action, rock?
    Leaning under. See a defensive struggle here. Problem is that I have Luck and TY in my F2F league. Slight conflict of interest.

Overs have been hitting lately...time for an under

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Let it buried!!! Give me colt -3!!!