GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Thursday Play

Starting Bankroll: $2,000

49ers -3 (-115) to win $100
    Big game tomorrow night for both of these teams as the playoffs are slowly slipping away from them. Both are in desperate need of a win to attempt to keep pace in the wildcard/division races. The 49ers are a team I have been high on all year and after a blazing 3-1 start I felt pretty good about their odds to win the division. However, then Frank Gore went down and since then the 49ers have strugggled and now sit at 3-5, even after having Gore return. However, all hope is not lost. The 49ers have beaten the Cardinals on the road, lost in Minnesota on a hail mary, and lost @ Houston and @ Indianapolis by 7 points combined. The only bad loss they took was a blowout loss vs Atlanta and last weeks Tennessee loss won't look as bad in a few weeks, trust me on that one.

The Bears come into town on a 1-3 slide after starting the year 3-1, leaving them 4-4 on the year. The Bears have struggled mightily on the road with just one road win @ Seattle (which they didn't deserve at all) and has lost @ Green Bay, @ Cincinatti, and @ Atlanta. Jay Cutler hasn't been the Bears savior this year with a 14 TD/12 INT ratio. Cutler has stepped up at times this year but on the road has been bad with 7 TD/10 INT on the road this year compared to 7 TD/2 INT at home. The Bears defense has been awful the past few weeks and seems to miss hurt LB Brian Urlacher more then we could have expected.

The 49ers are always a pleasure to bet on, they play fundamentally well, play defense, run the ball, and are well coached. They get the home field and will look for a steady dose of Gore. Matt Forte has struggled all year and this isn't exactly the match-up for him to get right against. The 49ers play the run very well and its going to come down to Cutler who is not the same QB on the road. I like the 49ers to cover the number.
    49ers 24, Bears 10

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Money Invested: $2,000
    Current Bankroll: $2,100
    YTD Record: 1-0 (+$100)

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

We won

duke4s907
    duke4s907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Need any help cashing that ticket?

That game came down to the wire. Good hit tho congrats!!!!