Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Sunday a great spot to back NYG -6'

I was happy to back the Packers on Sunday @ home against the Eagles. That game could have gone either way. The Meadowlands will be no place for either Wallace or Tolzein this week.
    Line is -6' right now. Does it cross 7 or go down to 5'?

Simon Gruber

I think I'm going to lock myself in @ 6' here. Giants defense can get pressure on Tolzein. He should get slaughtered.

Edit: taking -7 EV (Bovada) instead.

New York Giants -7 (EVEN)

Risk
    US$ 500.00

To Win
    US$ 500.00

Last edited by Simon Gruber; 11-11-13 at 05:48 PM.

Simon Gruber

Packers looking into replacing Tolzein w/ Flynn or Skelton this Sunday...yeah, I'm not too worried about either of them.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Packers looking into replacing Tolzein w/ Flynn or Skelton this Sunday...yeah, I'm not too worried about either of them.
    That is not the case at all. Flynn has got arm problems and they need another backup cause Wallace is a puss bag. That is why they are looking at Skelton.

the giants are in no kind of position to be getting 7 points . Not even against the packers

Simon Gruber

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    That is not the case at all. Flynn has got arm problems and they need another backup cause Wallace is a puss bag. That is why they are looking at Skelton.

the giants are in no kind of position to be getting 7 points . Not even against the packers
    Flynn signed. Go fuk yourself.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Here's your quote dick!

Rapoport also mentioned Monday that veteran signal-caller John Skelton will head to Green Bay for a workout. If the Packers sign Flynn or Skelton, it would be as a backup to Scott Tolzien, whom coach Mike McCarthy already chose as the starter for next week.

Flynn has had elbow issues, so signing him is not exactly a done deal. If the Packers do sign him, it would be a signal that Seneca Wallace, who started Sunday but played only one series, might move to the injured-reserve list with a groin injury. The Packers likely wouldn't want to use up four roster spots for quarterbacks.

Simon Gruber

Flynn being the mix actually scares me away from this a little bit. I know he's been horrible this season, but he has some sort of NFL track record. He knows the offense. One of the biggest parts of my angle is fading Tolzein. I might reevaluate this wager as we get further into the week.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

I think I'm going to lock myself in @ 6' here. Giants defense can get pressure on Tolzein. He should get slaughtered.

Edit: taking -7 EV (Bovada) instead.

New York Giants -7 (EVEN)

Risk
    US$ 500.00

To Win
    US$ 500.00

wish the giants didnt burn me yesterday ats....they should def win but now im hesitant going bigger then i want to.

Simon Gruber

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    wish the giants didnt burn me yesterday ats....they should def win but now im hesitant going bigger then i want to.
    GB secondary might be the worst there is. Flynn being in the mix scares me though. I'm thinking about hedging and making this a smaller play.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

GB secondary might be the worst there is. Flynn being in the mix scares me though. I'm thinking about hedging and making this a smaller play.
    see josh freeman (@ NY) the last time a qb was picked up and thrown into fire.

ps: pm me the next time you notice an espn consensus. i cringed when i saw that