R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Sbr help out a brother!!

Lol I never do this and always handle my own business and do it quite well for the most part.... However I wanna hear from my sbr bros here. Have a 3t tease with 1 open and I need to fill the last gap. It's a 6 pt with a local have Giants -1(if they hold on) and Shaguars +17.5. What's next?....

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

easy Dallas

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Under in the 49er game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Nice Jmon... I'm gettin drunk at a bar right now and that was a lean with the reg point spread. Just trying to figure out do I go square square here with Denver or Nawlins or take pts? Nola does not lose at home and Dallas always finds ways to lose but those extra pts are real tempting!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Went with SF at pickem I know it's square but fukk it. Carolina may cover but they are suspect on the road and like Queefs all their glory has been vs junior varsity competition! Thanks again guys I might play Dallas later or start a open 2 t tease for mnf with them!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Seriously sbr been throwing you clowns nothing but winners everytime I post for last couple weeks and all I get is 2 responses outta over 100 views when I reach out for an assist? Lol

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

SF was the right choice IMO. Then again, I'm not yet watching the game... plan to on delay.
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave Noleafclover 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

10-9... Really are you kidding me with that b.s.? Yeah I'm mad at the loss but more upset than anything at how few of you pussies came out and had my back here! For last couple weeks everytime I've posted has been a winning day. But typical sbr only losers get love here. Have fun girls!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I understand the fact that most you don't get it... But still I'm an sbr vet by now and sorry I don't "-post tickets". But just an fyi I do post winners and have given good write ups on games when I have the time. Sorry most of my a action goes thru a local so I cannot post ur "proof" I'm here really here laying real $. But for most of you dumb fukks that don't get it this is a business and real real money is involved.When a bro asks for help step the fukk up!! Sorry just on a rant but fukk most you girls!!Ku

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fyi thanks Jmon I always respect ur stuff and Brew crew you are new to me but thanks for the reply as well. Just mad at the stiffs who give zero effort round here. This is why I normally don't post plays here cause you get no love as a winner and ALL bad vibes with one losing day!