No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Carolina +6.5 and +220

What does everyone think of this play?

Panthers rolling right along, playing good D, running the ball effectively, Cam's been under control for the most part. They haven't exactly played or beaten anyone during this four-game win streak, though.

Niners have been outstanding lately too. Won five in a row. They've been dominating bad teams as well.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Panthers good but catching niners in a bad spot with the niners playing well off a bye and at home. the game is won and lost in the trenches niners oline matches up better vs panthers d than panthers oline against niners d line. Who ever takes care of the ball better probably wins. Wouldn't be shocked if niners lose as the panthers are legit but i just don't see them laying an egg here

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Niners cover and win by 9

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ill take 6 points with panthers d and run gm all day.. everyone dismissing panthers wins while praising sf for physically whipping a bunch of soft teams, they aint gonna just out physical panthers, looks like slugfest to me...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Should've just played this instead of fvcking around with all of my other bad picks today.