rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Perfect Storm: Week of upsets this weekend

We all know that dreaded week in NFL betting: the week of upsets. Sorry boys but it is here. I’ve run my analysis and I see 10 games going to the underdogs ATS and 3 going to favorites on Sunday/Mon. Keep this in mind when making your picks. My strongest play is Dallas MLB and +7. I will post my 4 other strongest picks later on.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Jax finally gets a win. I just feel with the extended time off, they are going all out for this game more than any other.

rolltideroll0

1. Detroit +2
    2. Oakland +7.5
    3. Atlanta MLB +200
    4. Philly +2

…tail or get buried this weekend (do not forget Dallas +7/ML)

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Like them all except Philly...might not play detroit and will take points with atl but otherwise I'm with you...

rolltideroll0

I swear I give you fukkn ingrates 5 picks and I get NO props!!!!!?!! Take advantage because I go 4/5 (80%) and then I’m charging u mother fukkers $20 an analysis for more picks. I’m sick and tired of giving u guys plays and not getting the fukkn recognition I deserve. I’m 100% on NFL here on SBR…how many of u broke fukks can say the same?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nskoex

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What analysis did you run? Show us your scratch work or give us some insight on your system. As far as im concerned, the only thing your running is your mouth.
    Points Awarded:

Mocknroll gave rockhardfister 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Well said he just expects us to take him at his word. where is your write up

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
    I swear I give you fukkn ingrates 5 picks and I get NO props!!!!!?!! Take advantage because I go 4/5 (80%) and then I’m charging u mother fukkers $20 an analysis for more picks. I’m sick and tired of giving u guys plays and not getting the fukkn recognition I deserve. I’m 100% on NFL here on SBR…how many of u broke fukks can say the same?
    Holy crap....

You're been on the forum for a whopping 15 days and you think you deserve attention and respect?

NEVER HEARD OF YA PAL.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

You do realize there's 100 people giving conflicting picks in 100 different threads. Seems like no one tracks their record too, they expect you to do it for them.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Where can i paypal u that 20?

rolltideroll0

Had a few shots in me @ the time of the 3rd post…. Nonetheless, I’ve been on fire in NFL picks since I opened this account. Just sit back and enjoy the free ca$h if you tail. I expect another big payday Sunday. Let’s wait until the results come in tomorrow and I’ll let you guys decide if I’m just talk or the real deal.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

you're the guy that came into my thread last week and said tennessee and jets would lose SU last week. just for the record...

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Dude, do a write-up/breakdown on games if you want a response.

So many penetrating clowns just post a side and put lock signs on it.

Most don't remember who the hell you pick, but remember write-ups if solid, or completly wrong.

I like the Saints pretty big @ home coming off a bye.

Brees usually comes back off the break on fire @ the dallas D is a joke. You think Ryan might be telling Drew a couple ways to attack it?

Backing the dirty birds is high risk. Take the points if you like them. Seahawks haven't looked great , but they win.

Raiders and Giants have similiar stats, but no Mcfadden and Raiders on the road? Giants will also come back refreshed. I don't know if I can hold my nose and play the Gmen, but gun to head on action for this game and I'm taking Giants. If Manning doesn't force it and make big mistakes, Giants will roll them. Big if.

Like the Eagles a little, but damn. Are they to really be trusted?

I'm rooting Bears. Hate those penetrating Lions. Bears will take care of biz @ Soldier Field.

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    you're the guy that came into my thread last week and said tennessee and jets would lose SU last week. just for the record...
    And so the nitpicking libel begins… 1) I went with Tennessee last week and 2) I gave u my opinion that Jets ML was a bad play (Jets ended up winning, congrats)…To be clear, I’m 100% on threads that I start and picks that I recommend that are backed by my analysis. I’ve only been on here for 2 weeks so I’m sure it’ll go down with the whole entire season…but don’t try to downplay my success.

rolltideroll0

OK...OK....I'll make one detailed writeup b/c i know most people just skim to see predictions.... I'll post a detailed writeup on the Dallas/Saints game....keep in mind i am recommending Dallas ML and Dallas +7 as an insurance bet.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

I agree...you go 80%............losers.......

Gmen crush Oakland just like last week Gmen playing better last few weeks coming of a bye getting a healty

You trust Tony Romo vs Drew Bree's who is at home and pissed off

while the G men are crushing the Raiders you will see Greenbay beating Philly (biggest trap of the day)

Jay Cutler back at the helm at ok ........or laying 2 DaBears all day lng

Falcons might win but Might not....this is your only game I think has a shot...personally I would take the points

GL

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Guys please don't waste your money on Dallas. Saints in a route

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Guys please don't waste your money on Dallas. Saints in a route
    Normally I would agree but Dallas is due for a surprise and NO is due for a primetime letdown. Im not buying into the whole Drew Brees and Rob Ryan is pissed BS. This game will be close. Remember, ATL as shitty as they are should have beat the Saints on opening day and fell short. Saints are not the same dominant team at home as they used to be.

rolltideroll0

1. Detroit +2
    2. Oakland +7.5
    3. Atlanta MLB +200
    4. Philly +2

…tail or get buried this weekend (do not forget Dallas +7/ML)
    Well boys I hope you guys enjoyed the free money off my picks. 80% this week and my first wrong pick with Atlanta. I also see my call for the week of upsets came true (Jacksonville… Saint Louis)…lol. Made a decent profit so far. Will make a killing when Dallas beats NO. I’m already looking forward to next week.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Normally I would agree but Dallas is due for a surprise and NO is due for a primetime letdown. Im not buying into the whole Drew Brees and Rob Ryan is pissed BS. This game will be close. Remember, ATL as shitty as they are should have beat the Saints on opening day and fell short. Saints are not the same dominant team at home as they used to be.

Saints are undefeated at home and it's SNF. Never bet against Drew at home in prime time

rolltideroll0

Boys, I still made a pretty decent profit today. Oakland +7.5, Detroit +2, Philly +2, St. Louis +9.5, and Jacksonville +11 were all winners and made me some money. Atlanta ML and especially Dallas ML cost me dearly …taking a huge chunk out of my pocket. My biggest parlay win came from a 2-leg: 1) Denver ml and 2) Denver/SD under 57 (should’ve took Denver ATS -7)…. Had a 5-teamer: Oakland +7.5, Detroit +2, Philly +2, Denver/SD under 57.5 and Dallas +7,,,, almost hit but Dallas’ defense really screwed me over! I hope some of you guys took St.louis and/or Jacksonville ML…. even though I wasn’t lucky enough to do so. Boys...week of upsets continues tomorrow.... Tampa Bay ML +130 is the play....

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Well done dude

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjones2013 View Post
    You were right I had the Colts just to win and they couldn't even do that
    That sucks...nothing u can do in the week of upsets.... shake it off...this week will be better