rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

An early Christmas gift: +260

I’m loading up the farm on Dallas MLB +260. I expect this to go down so take it while u can. Thank me later. If you are risk adverse take the “insurance” and the +7 points with the cowboys. This won’t be an easy game but Romo and the boys are for real and will be able to pull it off. My predicted final score: Dallas 34 Saints 24

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Romo and the Boys are not for real. They barely beat a bottom 5 team and they're on road, going against a team that's pissed off they lost to the Jets (no one likes losing to Rex fing Ryan). I expect Brees and company to put Romo and the Cowboys back where they belong, in mediocrity.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Romo and the Boys are not for real. They barely beat a bottom 5 team and they're on road, going against a team that's pissed off they lost to the Jets (no one likes losing to Rex fing Ryan). I expect Brees and company to put Romo and the Cowboys back where they belong, in mediocrity.
    I agree. I watched that game and the Cowboys don't look real great at all. Tease the Saints.

rolltideroll0

Yes. I also watched the game. I also watched the game vs Denver. Dallas had led at one point or another in ALL their games this year. They’ve been blowing it in the last quarter. Philly won (like I predicted) …and that means Dal gotta win to take control of their destiny.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
    Yes. I also watched the game. I also watched the game vs Denver. Dallas had led at one point or another in ALL their games this year. They’ve been blowing it in the last quarter. Philly won (like I predicted) …and that means Dal gotta win to take control of their destiny.
    That's why I say tease it. They might hang around, but they will find a way to lose like usual.

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Dallas has usually been playing up or down to their competition. ie: hanging with denver & barely winning vs vikings. I can see them covering, not sure about the victory though.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Not to mention..... Saints coming off road loss. Saints win this game.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Bad teams find ugly ways to lose games...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Dal has been blowing the 4th quarters for the last 5 years. Denver was missing their 3 best defensive players against Dallas. The Saints are gonna blow out the Cowboys. Brees coming off a loss at home? Don't bet against Brees in those scenarios, I'm warning you.

Look what the Lions did to the cowboys offensively. Almost 600 yards of offense. Game woulda been a blowout if not for 4 lions turnovers...and lions still won. Rob Ryan likes to Blitz and Romo sucks ass against the blitz.

rolltideroll0

Take the +7 if u feel hesitant. I'm locking up both MLB and +7 tomorrow. Looks like some people are believing in Dal. ....down to +250.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Take the +7 if u feel hesitant. I'm locking up both MLB and +7 tomorrow. Looks like some people are believing in Dal. ....down to +250.
    Saints smackfest

rolltideroll0

Guys I LOCKED this up +260….and +7 (-115)…. I suggest you guys tail. This is my biggest play in NFL. Predicted score stands: Dallas 34 Saints 24

jdk426
    jdk426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

I just can't see cowgirls pulling this off. Saints are back in the dome after a loss to a rookie QB. Brees makes a statement in new orleans this weekend. Slam saints

rolltideroll0

Per request, I'm going to put a detailed writeup on this game... stay tuned...and load the boat on this

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Dude the saints at home comming off a loss are about as solid as it gets. also cowboys pass d just about the worst in the leauge. while the saints are much better in that area. Cowboys beat up on crap teams and lose games like this. they keep it close for a while but i see a 24-34 saints win

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Per request, I'm going to put a detailed writeup on this game... stay tuned...and load the boat on this
    um nobody cares/ dallas sucks and has been average forever now

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Just bet the over!!!