CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Large KC U40&Panthers-7

KC travels to buffalo, Buffalo inserts 3rd string QB Tuel, ouch..look for kC for continue play low close scoring games and running the clock n the 2nd half n get the win, buffalo's defense has been playing solid lately and we all know KC has the best defense in the league, tuel will have a long day, but look for buffalo to rely on the run game today which favors the under, kC has long drives , KC unders are 6-2 this year. Points will be hard to get, especially Td's.. U40, low scoring 1st half,

panthers-7 know this is a lot to cover in a division game. but this team has been playing good, especially defense, game plan stop the run n tony, should be doable,I'm little biased on this as I admit I'm a homer. But no doubt about it this Carolina team yes has beat up on bad teams etc, Atlanta falls in that group, especially I love fading the falcons on the road, since Matty has been there notoriously has struggled away from that home dome environment, I think he'll play better than last week, not having Julio jones n roddy full strength has killed this team, not to mention that defense is not very good, no running game to depend on, Cam n co should have their way as long as he keeps playing calm n not become wildly inconsistent, Shula deserves some credit he has a good balance game plan n puts cam in good spots w that option package he runs maybe 3-5 times game when needed. This panthers defense has been playin good n are familiar w Matt Ryan n have feasted on non mobile qb's, panthers stadium finally has a good game to cheer for today, Cam n Co ride the hot streak! Know va tech was embarrassing pick thanks for Michigan st n that under, everyone losses, gluck, oh yeah these boys love playing Atlanta n trying to beat them, Charles Johnson willp lay today n as him n Cam newton raised in GA. This game means a little more to them, especially losing in the fashion they did last year, revenge game!Look for the better team to get the win, 31-17

Gluck fellas

CRM20
    Update your status

Damn, went to -9

CRM20
    Update your status

Panthers!

CRM20