Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Week 9 picks !

Rams +3 ... If St Louis can hang with an elite team like Seattle there's no way Titans should be favored

Chargers pk ... Redskins are done, Rivers is a top QB

Ravens -2 ... Browns can't beat the Ravens and will get smashed

Eagles +2 ... Foles is back, the Raiders can't hang with Chip's offense

Atlanta ML ... Matty Ice going to come back this week, panthers success is a mirage just take the money line straight up !

Vikins +9.5 ... Cowboys suck, Vikings could win straight up

And finally, my pick of the week ... Colts -2 ... Colts will smash this Texans team no way this game stays within 10 points ! The line is way off and Keenum is overrated.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

you might go 0-7. Will be surprised if you do better than 2-5

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Do some research before you talk a road favorite comming off a bye against a team like the rams has been a solid bet for a long time. Atlanta in case you haven't noticed is terrible this year. carolina D is better than they have been In a long time. they might cover spread but very slim chance to win. only pick i like is ravens. chargers game is a toss up I'm leaning on over for a play on game.

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Rams +3 ... If St Louis can hang with an elite team like Seattle there's no way Titans should be favored
    You do realize the Titans hung with the Seahawks (in Seattle, to boot) as well, right? Either way, stupid ass logic.

Judging by your picks, doesn't seem like you watch the NFL too much.

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

uhm +10 underdogs have won outright once all this season (Colts @ 49's).... you may want to rethink those.