BUCKY
    BUCKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Saints vs Rams early line

Saints -13.5 is this a gift. I usually don't like to jump on anything
    right away but this seems like a really strong play to me.

what do you guys think?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i think the saints will be up by like 24 points with 2 minutes left...then matt cassell will throw a 50 yard touchdown and the chiefs will recover an onside kick and score again to blow the cover

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

saints -10.5 and -12 in past two games looked like gifts too......

BUCKY

I agree and i avoided both those plays, but i still just don't think the Rams
    will be able to stop them at all.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKY View Post
    Saints -13.5 is this a gift. I usually don't like to jump on anything
    right away but this seems like a really strong play to me.

what do you guys think?
    NO is 8-0 and are gonna let down, will play hard but not be "fired up". Might even be a little flat.

Rams coach Spagnola cleaned house of a lot of mediocre starters, Rams eating $ 28 million in dead salary this yr... so Spags is having tryouts for next yr. With the $ 28 million they can get five $ 5.5 million free agents plus the draft. Spags trying to turn the Rams (style wise) into the 2004-2008 Giants.

Rams off a bye, are going to run Stephen Jackson a lot, he is a "gamer", they are making a big deal out of the fact he might lead the NFL in rushing, and he is loving it. Can NO stop the run? I am not so sure they can. This will eat up time. Rams WR's have finally come along, are healthy, and the OL is healthy. With time, Bulger is a much better QB than you think. "D" is playing better, but thin at CB and LB (injuries), which of course is of concern vs. NO.

I have advised earlier to bet BIG against the Rams, but in this spot I say take the Rams, + 14!

PorkyPig
    PorkyPig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Double digits favorites on the road aren't exactly the lock of the century. As improbable as it seems, I think Rams will cover.

BUCKY

I agree and almost never play the favorite under these circumstances. I just think that brees will own the rams
    secondary. While the run D is lacking and there is the chance the saints let off in this game, i think the rams will continue
    to struggle to get in the endzone. Might end up teasing it down, just wanted to see what people thought.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

This is the Rams superbowl

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i think the saints will be up by like 24 points with 2 minutes left...then matt cassell will throw a 50 yard touchdown and the chiefs will recover an onside kick and score again to blow the cover
    Matt Cassell doesn't play for the Rams.