rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

36 winners last week of $107,000 15-pick NFL perfect parlay

William Hill has a 15-pick perfect parlay card for $5.They add over/unders when there isn’t 15 games in a week. It was up to $107,000 last week. This week I spoke with the head of one of the books and he informed that there were 36 winning tickets so they split the prize equally. He also told me that they were required to provide tax information (social security/ID). So that amounts to a whopping $2,972 per person --before taxes. Would that anger you? I mean you would probably be thinking that you had won a life-changing $107K or at least 53.5K at worst (if 1 more person won too) …only to be caught off-guard with a $2,972 conciliatory prize on your “$107K ticket.” And on top of that they are going to report that amount to the IRS so you could end up with less if you don’t have anything to write off. I wonder if any of the winners hedged significantly on the MNF game by betting either on St.Louis ML or the Over 42.5. Could end up a net loser if they did. How would you guys feel?

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

35 other winners on $107K = bad-beat? Yes or no?

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Wow brother!! Glad I did not make that play. I would be pissed!!! Shading the lines is enough to make me cranky but sounds like 36 winners got the shaft. Were there any specifics in the rules? There is not a lot you can do to fight bookies when they screw ya, but you can burn them on here and on youtube. Justin7 exposed BETUS/John Morrison on youtube. As a result they lost my business. I would hammer this this story as big as you can get it brother. Exposure is our only weapon against cheating bookmakers.