rdrunner466
    rdrunner466's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al Merritt!! This ever happen to anyone else??

Before we found this forum we purchased a play from a website he is on. He then started calling us and gave a few plays to try to get us to purchase more(we did not use his plays) Now he is calling and threating us and saying we owe him 200 bucks.ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!! This guy is some bigtime capper and he is looking for 200 bucks!!! Anyone else expierence him???

Sekrah
    Sekrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell him the check is in the mail.

When he calls back and says he didn't get it, tell him you'll write him another one.

rdrunner466

Nice!!!! He actually mentioned where we live and he says he knows people so I told him lets meet up. Have'nt heard back LOL

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude....this guy is a scam! dont ever buy picks??? i mean all u need to do is bet individually on every possible sport and go against the publis and u gauranteed to make $$.... i started with 1k in college and betted 11 to win 10 on evry nfl,nba,ncaaf, games and i now have over 20k in 2 years from doing it without any parlays.......dont every buy picks..just bet against the public.....use SBRodds.com to see the % of public and bet on the lower %

rdrunner466

Thanks for the info we only bought picks the one time then they bug the shit out of you I agree SCAM. I was just wondering if this jackass actually threatened anyone else.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

if he threatened u report him to the police

Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Yea they bug the shit out of you lol. If you have a "stone code mega money pinkeye swear cross my heart" lock of the week then bet the ****ing house your dam self and make Donald Trump money. Thanks for the site Brakon