R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Miami +3 tonight!

Cincy in a spot we see teams have letdowns far too often. Short week , on the road after throttling the Jets. This team is still the Bungles and while I have great respect for the defense overall the QB and head coach is where we fall short. A win tonight could give them a commanding division lead heading for the back stretch. But it simply won't happen they will fail the test in this spot. And a now healthier Phins team coming off a brutal meltdown in NE will be ready for this one. Have a lean to the under I'm seeing a 23-20 or 20-17 type score even but either way Phins are the play here. Taking the +3 medium and Ml small , also on Gsw +6.5 tonight. If anyone noticed my nba thread last night I gave out 6 winners to 0 losses. Did not play them all unfortunately some were just leans but I'm trying to get more disciplined last several months. Good winning to ya!

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Cincy in a spot we see teams have letdowns far too often. Short week , on the road after throttling the Jets. This team is still the Bungles and while I have great respect for the defense overall the QB and head coach is where we fall short. A win tonight could give them a commanding division lead heading for the back stretch. But it simply won't happen they will fail the test in this spot. And a now healthier Phins team coming off a brutal meltdown in NE will be ready for this one. Have a lean to the under I'm seeing a 23-20 or 20-17 type score even but either way Phins are the play here. Taking the +3 medium and Ml small , also on Gsw +6.5 tonight. If anyone noticed my nba thread last night I gave out 6 winners to 0 losses. Did not play them all unfortunately some were just leans but I'm trying to get more disciplined last several months. Good winning to ya!

Miami + 3

Miami / Cincinnative UNDER 43 1/2 .

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

For those of you on miami tonight i just put a small play on margin of victory for fins pays 9/2 put up 35 to get 157 have to win between 1-6 pts which seems about right for this game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I see a tight one here either way but feel like Miami wins. At 1st glance under was initial thought but been debating that or Miami all day. Honestly neither offense is that explosive I like the defenses better mainly due to the QB's and it being tnf. Decided to go with the home dog here though Bungles are solid but not impressed with who they have beat this year even Pats. Gonna be a good spot for Phins bounce back win and Cincy road letdown. Gl

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

very nice choices right there homie! I'm with you on these picks dolphins and warriors. good luck to us.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Gsw fell a short but our bigger play on Phins spread and Ml gives is a winning night! Under hit as well for anyone who played congrats.