mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

GAME OF YEAR possible play this Sunday in NFL : +16 units YTD

Locked up a good chunk on Tennesee Titans.

keeping an eye out for the news to follow

But I may put 20+ units on this play. I am typically 1-5 units.

Won over 27 units last weekend. +16 units YTD

Going to start picking and choosing my spots.

This might be the ​one

mikeya2k
    penetrate

At -150 or better take the moneyline.

If lines at 3 buy down to 2

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

I like this play. Rams just put out a massive effort against the Seahawks and now they are on a short week. Jake Locker is back and Titans are coming off a bye. I have them in a teaser but this was my top pick.

SBRW
    SBRW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

It's -2.5 and -143 for ML right now, which one is better?

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Depends how big a play ur makin

If u can get -2 -120 id prob go for that

I locked up ml early

Line itself and Movement scares me but i dont think public respects titans enough to have rlm in effect
    Nostats just speakin here

Think rams r in for a stinker
    Titans defense , off a bye, they played tough against san fran and seattle now play rams affer bye week

Cj2k shouls have a good week locker wont force it i dont see them losing

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

12-9 somebody..seriously points look incredibly hard to come by in this gm.. the way lambs played defense monday wasnt a fluke, they should have been playing defense like that all yr as they have the talent, added a good lb in the draft, and for whatever reason simply played worse than last yr for the most part... think the teams coming off playing sea angle is way overrated and if anything lambs beat them up in that gm. i doubt rams can do much offensively, i certainly like locker more than clemons but honestly think this a big time slugfest with coaching staffs that know each other really well.. i got no clue who wins, but i think it be incredibly close to call it a game of the year seems like a stretch but ill have no horse in this race so gl..

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    12-9 somebody..seriously points look incredibly hard to come by in this gm.. the way lambs played defense monday wasnt a fluke, they should have been playing defense like that all yr as they have the talent, added a good lb in the draft, and for whatever reason simply played worse than last yr for the most part... think the teams coming off playing sea angle is way overrated and if anything lambs beat them up in that gm. i doubt rams can do much offensively, i certainly like locker more than clemons but honestly think this a big time slugfest with coaching staffs that know each other really well.. i got no clue who wins, but i think it be incredibly close to call it a game of the year seems like a stretch but ill have no horse in this race so gl..
    I agree with the way the Rams played defense, but that game had to take something out of them. They outplayed the Seattle by a lot and came up empty. Now they have a short week to play another physical team that happens to be coming off a bye. I like Tennessee quite a bit in this spot.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Not a fluke, no, but SEA running Lynch only 8 times was nuts too.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Tennessee

mikeya2k
    penetrate

ship it