Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

6 team ML parlay

Browns
    Home team defense forcing quick punts and good field position for the new starter Campbell is going to make this game and easy win for me. Campbell almost threw up a 300yd game last week and is ready to get this losing streak over with. Division games seam to be playing low so I see value in the under with this defense assuming Flacco doesn't bomb it every drive after they fall behind. That's the only reason I'm not on this total. Pick 6's or 70yd TDs will make me sweat and I'm sure we'll see atleast one from the qb in purple.

Oakland
    Pryor is gonna put up his points for sure. I see the Raider secondary finally getting some big picks this week. Not much to write about on this one. Just really feeling 'em y'know.

Patriots
    At home against the only win Vikings have grabbed all year. Nuff said.

Cowboys
    At home against the Vikings. Nuff said.

Colts
    I usually wouldn't bet against a home team with a new starter. This isn't a usual team though. We've got the mufuggin Colts coming into the reliant stadium. They've brought down the big bad 3. Niners, Seahawks, and right before a bye-week the Broncos. I expect no mercy in this division game and will probably bet them ATS as well.

Packers
    2 reasons I love this play in my SU parlay. Number 1 . Number 2 I'll be glad to bet Chicago +10.5 and grab that middle money.

Pays 11.5:1 at current odds.

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

I think the Panthers are all over the Falcons at home as well and could be substituted for any you're not feeling here.... or added on for a 7 teamer 16:1 odds.