mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Seahawks over .... OR ..... Rams under?

I like the seahawks.

have their ML for a bunch as last leg on square chalk parlays.

Feel like a sucker

But I think they are WAY to good. way superior.

seahawks tt 28.5
    rams tt 15.

i think the under seems better.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

under on either or both should be good, actually think sea tt under better as i have lambs 13-17, lean more to 13 but right in middle of my range..sea i made 23-27 so un 28.5 seems like best value to me but i been wrong before..gl

mikeya2k
    penetrate

thanks i think im gna take the best value and let the ml parlays finish out.
    if they lose SU then theres not much else u can do

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    thanks i think im gna take the best value and let the ml parlays finish out.
    if they lose SU then theres not much else u can do
    you really shouldnt have to worry bout that i dont think..

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

We will

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Many will feel violated if Seattle don't take care of bizness

mikeya2k
    penetrate

defiently feel violated.

scary thing is plenty of people have seattle ml as parlay last leg....do books colelct BIG?

2daBank

defiently feel violated.

scary thing is plenty of people have seattle ml as parlay last leg....do books colelct BIG?
    i doubt it,, they might by it being close enough to kill teasers but dont think rams can win..

mikeya2k
    penetrate

I hope not.

I got BURNED last time I had a huge chalk favorite as last leg of parlay......(atlanta vs jets)

But I look at it this way, that was early in the season and didnt have enough good lookand should have been smarter (was still under the jets are the worst team in the laegue impression)

. Seahawks are for real and Rams are terrible......

2daBank

I hope not.

I got BURNED last time I had a huge chalk favorite as last leg of parlay......(atlanta vs jets)

But I look at it this way, that was early in the season and didnt have enough good lookand should have been smarter (was still under the jets are the worst team in the laegue impression)

. Seahawks are for real and Rams are terrible......
    more accurate would be to say sea is real and atl was not..lambs really arnt terrible, they have played very poorly but overall they have a pretty talented defense and some decent parts on offense, the qb is a issue as it was before bradford got hurt as he fukkin blows, not even sure this a downgrade seriously.. still it a qb league and lambs dont have one, rest of team is decent and certainly better than they have looked thus far, not sure if that will change or not but this defense outta be a top 10 unit..

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    more accurate would be to say sea is real and atl was not..lambs really arnt terrible, they have played very poorly but overall they have a pretty talented defense and some decent parts on offense, the qb is a issue as it was before bradford got hurt as he fukkin blows, not even sure this a downgrade seriously.. still it a qb league and lambs dont have one, rest of team is decent and certainly better than they have looked thus far, not sure if that will change or not but this defense outta be a top 10 unit..
    Top 10, I doubt that. they have the pieces. But they havent put it together. I think it could be alow scoring game if they have any shot to keep it close.

Here is what my strategy might be.

Take seahawks team total under 28.5

I think that is my best opportunity to middle. They score anything under 28.5 and win and I make a great chunk. They win big and score over 28.5, then I still make some cash.

Only way I lose (and Id lose big) is if the hawks score 29+ and lose. That would be a shock to me...

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemens isn't a downgrade from Bradford? Bank I usually agree with you but I can't see what you mean on this.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Clemens isn't a downgrade from Bradford? Bank I usually agree with you but I can't see what you mean on this.
    i mean bradford is was and always wil be a god awful cross-eyed terrible qb..so is clemons worse than that? he prob isnt better but at least he can see straight.. im not saying bet the lambs, im not, but bradford is deep fried dog shit, i dont think any qb short of blaine gabbert is a downgrade from him..

the1outlaw
    the1outlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Last leg on a parlay here too...I've been trying to justify a hedge all day and I just can't see it. Seattle would have to play their worst game of the year and St. Louis may still need help then. I have the same feeling about this game that I did when St. Louis played the 49ers. Rams are one of the worst against the run and they have shown they can't run the ball at all. They are facing the #1 rushing team in the NFL. What happens when a hot knife hits butter? Don't think for a second the Rams will pass the ball with any success either which they will be forced to do soon enough in this game. Seattle is 3rd best against the pass and top 5 in interceptions. Kellen Clemens career QBR of 62.2 is going to take another hit tonight...

2daBank

Top 10, I doubt that. they have the pieces. But they havent put it together. I think it could be alow scoring game if they have any shot to keep it close.

Here is what my strategy might be.

Take seahawks team total under 28.5

I think that is my best opportunity to middle. They score anything under 28.5 and win and I make a great chunk. They win big and score over 28.5, then I still make some cash.

Only way I lose (and Id lose big) is if the hawks score 29+ and lose. That would be a shock to me...
    i said they have the players to be top 10,, didnt say they were top 10 as clearly they are not. for whatever reason they have pretty much sucked, cant tackle, and have been getting ran on like they some bitches. that aint top 20 just saying they have the talent to be and were prob pretty close last season and added a beast at outside lb in the draft, why they playing so horrible i have not a clue?

im with you there, there is no fukkin way sea scores more than 28 and loses..i dont think they lose period, it be surprising if rams kept it within a td really..

2daBank

they played like a top 10 d tonight... glad you hit as lucky as it was...

mikeya2k
    penetrate

banker

that was so scary.

one of the gambling expieriences of sports betting career.

take the W and the $ and move on.

didnt suffer heartattack is a win in itself

2daBank

banker

that was so scary.

one of the gambling expieriences of sports betting career.

take the W and the $ and move on.

didnt suffer heartattack is a win in itself
    with that shit oc calling the plays i knew you be ok,, 5 wide when they been gashing them with the run, lmao..dude a clown..