eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

seattle vs rams early leans

I know the rams lost sam Bradford for the year and they no longer have jackson. i see no reason for Seattle not to kick their teeth in. i know rams d is decent but if the offense doesn't do anything they will just pack it in. i have not seen the rams play much this year any thoughts on over guys?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

losing bradford not that bad of a thing, clearly you havnt watched them...

eagle8999

Maybe so he had been stinking it up but a primetime game against the best D in the nfl. with no steven jackson. I'm a niners fan and if they violated the lambs at home i don't see why the seahawks can't do the same

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by eagle8999 View Post
    Maybe so he had been stinking it up but a primetime game against the best D in the nfl. with no steven jackson. I'm a niners fan and if they violated the lambs at home i don't see why the seahawks can't do the same
    steven jackson? who gives a fukk bout him, there a reaason they let his old ass walk to atl, you see him ballin today? i didnt think so, zach stacy right now much better than sjax right now.. you cannot compare what team A did to team b and expect the same from team c in this sport or you be broke fast..

lambs playin glittle beter fb since the sf gm, they establishing a run gm with stacy and sea can be run on, defense is so talented they cant help but to play better, you know this is the same team with more talent (unless you really trying to tell me jackson has talent still, id luv for you to back that up with numbers) that went 4-1-1 in this div last year.. this gona be a defensive grind more than likely, prob something like 23-13 seachickens..

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

If Brian Schottenheimer was injured ( and out ) , I'd feel a lot better about taking the Rams

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    If Brian Schottenheimer was injured ( and out ) , I'd feel a lot better about taking the Rams
    lol..no shit..

eagle8999

The books have taken a beating lately i know most will be on Seattle to mop the floor with the rams. if i do make a play it will be on seattle thanks for the heads up

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    steven jackson? who gives a fukk bout him, there a reaason they let his old ass walk to atl, you see him ballin today? i didnt think so, zach stacy right now much better than sjax right now.. you cannot compare what team A did to team b and expect the same from team c in this sport or you be broke fast..

lambs playin glittle beter fb since the sf gm, they establishing a run gm with stacy and sea can be run on, defense is so talented they cant help but to play better, you know this is the same team with more talent (unless you really trying to tell me jackson has talent still, id luv for you to back that up with numbers) that went 4-1-1 in this div last year.. this gona be a defensive grind more than likely, prob something like 23-13 seachickens..
    I'm thinking about the same thing. Sea 23-16. 23-17. Or do we see a SF/jax game where one team feasts off TO's?

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I dont even see the rams scoring unless its on special teams or D .... I just dont see it .