Saints -1.5
    Broncos -2.5
    Packers +1

Which one of these loses? Someone talk me outta this teaser

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Honestly idk man NFL is fluke city latley but is play it just live with a bad beat if it losses

wolvesguy89
    wolvesguy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

3 playoff teams facing 3 non playoff teams. 2 of which had fluky wins last week and are unlikely to repeat that. And then you have the Packers facing the Vikings. Vikings have 0 offensive line, 0 quarterback, and 0 defense. Easy day for Rodgers

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

That's about as safe as it gets...........i'd play it.... all 3 should win easily unless it's a full moon or something lmao

wolvesguy89

That's what I'm sayin haha I might replace Packers +1 with Over 48 Redskins Broncos

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Very solid, but would tease Seattle over GB

wolvesguy89

Very true, the Packers absolutely should beat the Vikings no problem, but for some reason I have a bad feeling about them. Like AP is due for one of his huge games or something. Seattle would be much safer

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

denver danger

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

In a perfect world that would be easy money.these teasers always look good on paper till the game starts. I can't see it losing.

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would tease pats as well

bobbydrake
    bobbydrake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesguy89 View Post
    Like AP is due for one of his huge games or something. Seattle would be much safer
    Recently got this off the wire
    Peterson did not practice Wednesday due to a hamstring injury and is questionable for Sunday's game against the Packers.
    Plus... His kid was murdered. I wouldn't want to do anything after a horrific and tragic loss like that.

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

I like the play. I think Denver rebounds against horrible Redskins D. Skins may keep this close in a shootout, but I do not think they have the defense to do what the Colts did. Packers are a concern because of injuries but Vikes are a mess right now. I would favor GB in this game, but I took SEA like another poster suggested. Saints coming off a bye and a heartbreaker against NE. Anything can happen in the NFL, but this is as solid a play as you could ever hope for. I would pull the trigger.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by bobbydrake View Post
    Plus... His kid was murdered. I wouldn't want to do anything after a horrific and tragic loss like that.
    Again, stop blowing this out of proportion. He had just learned that he was the father to that kid and he has a son Adrian Jr that he lives with. He didn't really give a shiet about that other kid.

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

I like it also, but one of them will lose and be a horribly bad beat. Just tough to get a 3-teamer to go even with a 10 point swing.

Interestingly, over the last 2000 games played the difference between a 6-point tease and a 10-point tease in the ATS outcome only increased each leg's win % by a few total percent (avg. raise from 74% win with a 6-point teast ATS to 80-81% win ATS).

Which shows why books love them, very tough to get +EV

bobbydrake
    bobbydrake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Again, stop blowing this out of proportion. He had just learned that he was the father to that kid and he has a son Adrian Jr that he lives with. He didn't really give a shiet about that other kid.
    My bad. I'm kinda naive to think that people don't care even if they recently found out. My comment was me putting myself in his shoes.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesguy89 View Post
    Saints -1.5
    Broncos -2.5
    Packers +1

Which one of these loses? Someone talk me outta this teaser
    I got the same but instead of gbay I got dallas , +13.5