mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

How to make easy money in NFL this week

Quite simply:

Parlay certain games with Saints ML and Seahawks ML

They will not lose.

Saints off a bye and a bad loss, at home, vs Thad Lewis led Bills coming off a win in Miami traveling to the dome in New Orleans.

Seattle will not lose. Primetime, against what is now the 2nd WORST team in football if not the worst, without Bradford.

For example. I like the panthers but do not want to lay 6.

ML parlay with Panthers (-270) and Saints and Hawks yields -109 odds

Thank me later

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Like all except panthers bucs will play tough could go either way. what you think about the giants ml +210

kobi_j
    kobi_j's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

How do you feel about NE or KC?

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Kc might not cover spread but should win outright. NE don't lose two in a row very often they should cover easy i took them at -6.5 its 7 now

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

After watching the Giants on Monday Night, ANY other team in league, Jax / Rams included (even VIKES is Ponder or Cassel played) would have beat them by DD.

Eagles 0-9 in last 9 home games.

I think they get this one...

Also, Eagles last 3 losses to some good teams.

KC, Den, and Dallas.

Its typically tough to beat an NFL divisonal rival team twice...but Vick last start was vs giants and he torched them. going to go back to where he left off.

I am from Boston.
    Pats ML is extremely safe.
    Miami always plays them tough and they are banged up and still getting used to a Wilforkless and Mayoless defense. Those two guys are priceless on defense. Miami cannot really run the football. They may keep it close but Pats will win.

KC should win at home. I dont understand the line movement once Jason Campbell has been announced starter. I think he gives them a way better change ATS than Weeden.
    I think keenum gave them a run for their money this week. Browns are a good team all around especially defensively and can probably keep the Chiefs from scoring a lot. Should be close im eering to side of caution in this game.