MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikings +4 A Good Value Bet However Neither Could Outrun Granny!!!!!!!

New York, home of poor and old running backs. First, Brandon Jacobs. Now Peyton Hillis. Neither could outrun granny, but they can plow ahead for some yards against a mediocre defense. It beats watching Eli Manning throw more picks. He has 15. When the 1-4 Vikings meet the 0-6 Giants, you can throw the records out the window. Which is exactly what you should do with these two dregs. Josh Freeman, recently signed after the Bucs cut him, will make his first start for Minnesota. Adrian Peterson has run for 483 yards and five touchdowns and is also worth a look. My Prediction: Finally,the Giants meet their match.They Might Win By 3 points or less. Adrian Peterson will have 100 yards+ and make the difference I like the Vikings +4
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Nice call on the Colts! I'm an Indy resident and Peyton fan so couldn't bet that game other than a prop play but I knew the Colts secondary could make some plays. They beat SF and Seattle this year and Aaron Rodgers at home last year and Denver's D already had obvious holes coming in.